UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for all of you who are poor and couldnt buy ppv tonight.

Round 1 - Rua jumps in and lands a left hand to open the fight, Machida grabs the clinch and lands several knees in return. Rua lands a right leg kick and then rushes inside for a body lock. Machida lands a knee, then Shogun answers with a knee inside and several knees to the legs. Machida pushes off the cage and Rua lands a knee to the body. Machida lands a solid knee as Rua rushes in again. Rua looks for a takedown but Machida defends. Machida measures the range and waits for Rua to engage. Rua is patient and looking to score with his leg kicks. Rua lands a hard leg kick but eats a body kick in return. Rua lands a clean counter right. Rua continues to push forward and lands another leg kick. MMAjunkie.com awards a close first round 10-9 to Rua due to aggression.

Round 2 - Rua opens by missing a hard leg kick; Machida counters with a kick to the body, but Rua lands a left jab in response. Machida scores solidly with a combination and backs up his opponent. Rua responds by pushing forward and landing another kick. Rua shoots for a single leg and eats a knee for his trouble as Machida successfully defends. Machida lands his own leg kick, then Rua scores with a body kick. Machida jumps forward and lands a solid body kick after a feint. Shogun runs forward and lands a body kick of his own in the next exchange. Rua lands yet another kick to the body. Rua's muay thai skills have definitely figured out how to land on Machida. The fighters exchange knees while Rua pushes Machida against the cage. Rua lands multiple knees to the leg while holding Machida against the cage as the round ends. MMAjunkie.com scores the close second round also 10-9 for Rua.

Round 3 -Rua opens the third with yet another hard kick to the body. Machida works forward and lands a hard right hand. Rua responds by landing a counter leg kick. Machida is able to make Rua miss on several strikes, but Rua remains patient. Machida lands a body kick and then makes Rua miss yet again. Rua lands another solid counter leg kick. Shogun jumps inside attempting a takedown, but Machida defends. Rua lands a knee to the leg inside, and then throws an elbow as the fighters separate. Rua takes the center of the cage and scores another leg kick. Machida lands a body kick, but eats another leg kick. Rua eats a straight left but lands a heavy kick to the body. Machida lands a solid body kick and then retreats across the cage as Rua chases. Rua lands a strong inside leg kick at the conclusion of the chase. With 30 seconds left, Machida gets aggressive and opens up. Both fighters open up and land. Machida scores several times, but Rua lands a hard right hook flush at the end, the cleanest shot of exchange. MMAjunkie.com awards a razor thin round to Rua again, putting him up 30-27 on our card, but that round could easily go either way.

Round 4 -The fighters try to find the range early. Over a minute goes by before the first strike is landed, Machida going to the body and eating a counter leg kick in return. Machida's mobility appears to have been slowed down significantly. Rua lands to the body. Machida scores with a high kick. Machida slips on the canvas while retreating and Rua rushes in to try to capitalize, but Machida defends nicely. Rua lands another nice leg kick, but Machida responds with two quick inside uppercuts. Rua lands a clean knee to the body. Rua jumps inside but is tied up, but lands an elbow over the top on the break. Rua continues to push the pace, landing a knee and then a straight right. Rua lands another leg kick. The fighters circle for the last thirty seconds without either fighter throwing a strike. MMAjunkie.com scores the fourth round 10-9 for Rua.

Round 5 - Rua continues to move forward. Machida lands a right straight, but Rua responds with a knee to the body. Machida eats a big leg kick and almost stumbles. Machida lands a body kick, but it's clear that his mobility has been affected by the toll of Rua's assault. Machida lands a knee to the body as Rua pushes forward, and narrowly misses landing a knee to his opponent's chin. Machida pushes Rua against the cage, but holds on to a stalemate which is quickly broken up by the referee. Rua lands another body kick. Machida lands a knee to the body and then a clean right hand. Machida lands another knee to the body as Rua tries to push in for the body lock but fails. Machida pushes forward and throws a a head kick that misses. Rua pushes forward in response but can't land clean. Rua continues to push forward, Machida looks to counter but Rua lands a left clean in the exchange. The round ends, and both fighters immediately raise their hands. MMAjunkie.com scores a close fifth round for the reigning champion, predicting either a 49-46 or 48-47 decision for Rua. The judges see the fight the other way: all three judges score the fight 48-47 for Machida.

• Like 1

I Originally thought Shogun won. I don't really know how the judges score but take a look at the shots landed

Round 1

Machida-1L 8B 2H

Shogun- 14L 2B 2H

Round 2

Machida- 5L 5B 3H

Shogun- 15L 5B 0H

Round 3

Machida- 2L 8B 10H

Shogun - 10L 3B 4H

Round 4

Machida- 2L 2B 2H

Shogun- 7L 5B 1H

Round 5

Machida- 1L 4B 4H

Shogun- 7L 1B 4H

I don't know if defending the take downs count for any points and I know there is the whole aggression factor too but maybe getting more Head and Body shots counted as more points then the leg shots. It was a unanamous decision though, sometimes it's different when you got score cards and a stop watch. Who knows.

• Like 1

I been saying this for like 3 years.

Dana White's a faggot.

Fuck him.

And fuck the UFC.

I was originally a pride guy so I always watch Ufc in hopes that I won't be disappointed but never happens that way. Atleast there is still dream and sengoku, right? I'm more amped about K-1 world Max on Monday than any Ufc event.

It doesnt seem that the judges watch the same fight as me... for those who didnt catch the PPV, here it is:

Filename.......... UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK

Air Date.......... October 24th 2009

Genre............. MMA

Channel........... ESPN

Aspect Ratio...... 16:9

Container......... AVI

Video Codec....... XviD

Release Size...... 1.36 GiG

or

or

http://netload.in/dateiuWtQ6lL8kt/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part1.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateiotz9zwYhJg/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part2.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateilZonex53U5/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part3.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateiGYLYTrwN2k/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part4.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateiNJCutgKIvl/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part5.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateitJFTlLR8ab/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part6.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateiUHIVJPmQ61/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part7.rar.htm

http://netload.in/dateiZFKuPdPNn0/UFC.104.Shogun.vs.Machida.Full.PPV.ESPN.XviD-FreaK.MMA-BB.com.part8.rar.htm

I was originally a pride guy so I always watch Ufc in hopes that I won't be disappointed but never happens that way. Atleast there is still dream and sengoku, right? I'm more amped about K-1 world Max on Monday than any Ufc event.

I'm right there with you

Pride was far more respectable

K1 is my shit too, I just don't know anywhere in town I can watch that!

I'm right there with you

Pride was far more respectable

K1 is my shit too, I just don't know anywhere in town I can watch that!

K-1 isn't too big in America for the fact that there isn't really any American fighters in the organization so idiots hate on it and refuse to recognize the prowess and skill of fighters. There isn't really anywhere in my town you can watch it that I know of. But my buddy owns a sports bar and on occasion I bullshit him how it will boost his sales and get fight fans in there. Just try talking to someone that owns a sport bar and talk them into getting the final 16s of the max and wgp. From experience its a pain in the dick to get them to get all the little Max and Grand Prix that take place in Lodz and all that shit, but if you do it enough you probably can get that shit ordered.

Sorry shit was so long. I'll make up with it by a picture of Buakaw high kicking the shit out of Chalmsack.

78491175_small.jpg