UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Agreed. It was such a stacked card, but none of the fights were really outstanding.

I was stoked to see Forrest Griffin beat Rua, but Rua's showing looked pretty shit. For all the hype that guy had, he did a whole lot of nothing, and burned out like half way through the 2nd round.

yup, ive really been let down by the pride guys. they were so amazing in pride but it seems they all fell off and i know its not just the UFC talent being that good because pride had 10 minute first rounds and just some brutal fucking fights and most of the pride people who were supposed to walk all over the UFC have done nothing but disappoint me. im kind of having second thoughts on fedor being needed in the ufc, id rather him retire and remain legendary than come to ufc and get beat by someone like couture, i mean nothing against couture but he was just not at all on Fedors level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
aight....i guess houston alexander was/is a writer and he wrote 'scribble', 'scrib 72' and 'fas one'. who can dig up and post pics of his letters? i haven't been able to find them yet.

He's got a big fight coming up.

There was also a guy that was on the Reality TV Show who wrote Jher.