Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

who wants to..

i can get some

but im living on a budget at the moment so mailing things overseas is out of the question

...theyre my mom's so i think ill get in trouble if i send them to you

but let me up in tham jeans and we might talk

gurrrrrrrl

do you wanna come to mah hotel?

Guest spectr

just make some Valerian root tea instead.. has the same effect, without all the nasty side effects of prescription drugs..

valium is the drug you take to make your dick strong?

yes.. you know, the dick that grew overnight where my vagina used to be? gotta make the new member of the family nice and strong.

:rolleyes:

ask around for a doctor that will write...down south, theres a bunch of croakers that make all their money like that.

or order off the internet like a pussy.

have fun with your addiction!!!!

ask around for a doctor that will write...down south, theres a bunch of croakers that make all their money like that.

or order off the internet like a pussy.

have fun with your addiction!!!!

down south? try everywhere. and living down 'south', i know that there are not any more croakers here than there are out west or up north.

and ordering valium online is actually the only drug to order online which you have a chance of actually recieving. i'd love to see someone try to order oc's online thinking they':scrambled: re going to connect with em. ha!

i have a doctor here who always offers me "something for the pain" before he leaves to write up my prescriptions which i find funny. then again i guess writing out prescriptions for pain killers becomes second nature when half of your clients are miserable, rich people in their 40's and 50's.

I have never ever had any doctor offer me anything for pain. My doctors suck...

and ordering valium online is actually the only drug to order online which you have a chance of actually recieving. i'd love to see someone try to order oc's online thinking they':scrambled: re going to connect with em. ha!

I know a kid who ordered some mushrooms online.

down south? try everywhere. and living down 'south', i know that there are not any more croakers here than there are out west or up north.

surprisingly, i know a friend who actually did recieve oc's from an an online pharmacy...the blue 160's!!! this was a few years ago, and im sure it was through a mexican one..i believe they stopped making em cuz so many people were od'ing on em..i know some kids as well from rehabs and meetings, that would easily come thru with ms contins, hydro's, pretty much any opiate except fentanyl...

no offense but asking a bunch of strangers for drugs online is dumb and straight up stupid. youd have better luck with an online pharm. thats IF you really are in on the know but you obv. arent.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now