bitch, dont fart on my IPOD!!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Assuming that you don't have a 40 inch cock, how does this work?

so one day a loooong time ago they invented this thing called a chair. and the chair, rumor has it, can vary in hieght and support the weight of a person. so if this tall tale is true, a person could stand on a chair of varied hieght in order to be able to reach a destination. who knew we'd come so far.

so one day a loooong time ago they invented this thing called a chair. and the chair, rumor has it, can vary in hieght and support the weight of a person. so if this tall tale is true, a person could stand on a chair of varied hieght in order to be able to reach a destination. who knew we'd come so far.

thank you.. this was actually going to be almost my exact explanation... I would give you props if they didn't take my button away..

...Oh wait, you're a female. You're used to seeing the dick hard and upright. That's why you didn't know that a chair would not boost you high enough to piss in a freezer. At least not without getting piss all over the rest of the fridge and leaving a puddle on the floor. Maybe he did all that though. Who am I to doubt.

...Oh wait, you're a female. You're used to seeing the dick hard and upright. That's why you didn't know that a chair would not boost you high enough to piss in a freezer. At least not without getting piss all over the rest of the fridge and leaving a puddle on the floor. Maybe he did all that though. Who am I to doubt.

its really not all that hard to aim to the back corner of the freezer... there is usually stuff in the freezer that slows down the stream of urine from spilling out right away.. next time i go out to some fucking frat party I will make sure one of my friends takes pictures... so you can see how its done.. though I quit drinking so its going to be a while....

you are retarded....i have serious arch with the dilz and could probably piss in your 3rd floor bathroom from a sitting position in your backyard....that being said chances are you have a tiny penix and have never penetrated a vaginal area....and dont talk to my girl edogg like that

hasnt anyone heard of a fridge where the freezer is alongside the fridge???

actually those ones kinda suck to piss in... it leaks on the floor quicker and people usually notice quicker... unless it has one of those trays in the bottom in which case just pull the tray out and piss away... then push the tray back in and close the door... see you want them to wake up in the morning to find a bunch of frozen pee all over their freezer... its no fun it they find it when its still wet and easy to clean...