Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

bitch, dont fart on my IPOD!!!

i just drank a bottle of wine and packed a backpack full of dirty clothes and jogged over to this birds house to wash them..im sick too..

this chic im chilling with was sitting on my ipod which inspired me to make this thread..

now shes buggin cause im on here..

Guest spectr
pee in her sink

no pee in her freezer then leave... I have done that at a couple frat parties...

Assuming that you don't have a 40 inch cock, how does this work?

so one day a loooong time ago they invented this thing called a chair. and the chair, rumor has it, can vary in hieght and support the weight of a person. so if this tall tale is true, a person could stand on a chair of varied hieght in order to be able to reach a destination. who knew we'd come so far.

Guest spectr
so one day a loooong time ago they invented this thing called a chair. and the chair, rumor has it, can vary in hieght and support the weight of a person. so if this tall tale is true, a person could stand on a chair of varied hieght in order to be able to reach a destination. who knew we'd come so far.

thank you.. this was actually going to be almost my exact explanation... I would give you props if they didn't take my button away..

...Oh wait, you're a female. You're used to seeing the dick hard and upright. That's why you didn't know that a chair would not boost you high enough to piss in a freezer. At least not without getting piss all over the rest of the fridge and leaving a puddle on the floor. Maybe he did all that though. Who am I to doubt.

Guest spectr
...Oh wait, you're a female. You're used to seeing the dick hard and upright. That's why you didn't know that a chair would not boost you high enough to piss in a freezer. At least not without getting piss all over the rest of the fridge and leaving a puddle on the floor. Maybe he did all that though. Who am I to doubt.

its really not all that hard to aim to the back corner of the freezer... there is usually stuff in the freezer that slows down the stream of urine from spilling out right away.. next time i go out to some fucking frat party I will make sure one of my friends takes pictures... so you can see how its done.. though I quit drinking so its going to be a while....

you are retarded....i have serious arch with the dilz and could probably piss in your 3rd floor bathroom from a sitting position in your backyard....that being said chances are you have a tiny penix and have never penetrated a vaginal area....and dont talk to my girl edogg like that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now