TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

A Snakebite here is beer mixed with cider and grenadine.

Ahh I'd like to come out your way too AyeBee, but I don't think I could keep up with you drinking wise man, ahhahah. I'd give it a crack though!!

have to sort out a few more things then I can leave here without a care in the world

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People call soco and lime snakebites here...I want to punch them...

I am like

Me:Shots of Soco and Lime

Barwench:What!?

Me:SOCO AND LIME!!!

Barwench: What is that?

Me:...Southern Comfort and Lime Juice...

Barwench:Oh a Snakebite!

Me:...

I got into an hourlong convo with a dumb bar bitch about this name...thats what I get for getting drunk in bars by myself...stupid blondes whose favorite beer is bud light stealing hours of my life away...

uhhhh i think 37 last time I checked...but last time I actually looked at the bottle was sophmore year of high school. It was the drink going through like 2 handles a night between friends.

Then I drank two smaller bottles to myself... Blacked out puked broke my nose got beat up one of my legs and one of my armpits shaved and woke up wear another persons clothes...

Ahaha, that is the kind of story this thread needs!!!

Nights where you are just completely demolished, writing yourself off and getting up to mad shit.

But yeah, scope that out for us if you could as I am curious to know whether they weaken the stuff they send here. Also Jim Beam white label here is 37% due to tax reasons or something, isn't it 40% in the US??

Ayebee your black friend she is mine...

We've been over this, that's my best homies girlfriend numero dos. She was actually gettin ready to leave him finally, sick of bein girl on the side steez, but then she showed up at his show the other night and he performed a song about her and she's back strong ha

She's got a 19 year old sister who just got a boob job if you're interested...she's got 2 kids too, know how you love those mothers hahaha

Ahaha, that is the kind of story this thread needs!!!

Nights where you are just completely demolished, writing yourself off and getting up to mad shit.

But yeah, scope that out for us if you could as I am curious to know whether they weaken the stuff they send here. Also Jim Beam white label here is 37% due to tax reasons or something, isn't it 40% in the US??

you could just look on google

I don't know what the fuck happened last night I actually threw the fuck up. I chugged a 40 of Steel Reserve, then chugged about 10 shots of Vladimir vodka out the bottle. Smoked two blunts, came home, munched a shitload of Arby's...and then I got the spins. I was standing over the toilet not being able to move for a good 3 hours. Now I feel like death all day. I think it was because of the mass amounts of hydrocodone and acetiminophen that has been swimming through my system lately. I'm about to just say fuck drinking and pump iron and play basketball instead, I needz to get diesel.

I figured besides telling wild alcohol stories the true essence of team alpo was to share info of different and new alcohol and events and such so introducing two vodkas some might not have tried yet.

Fris

125178_big.jpg

Frïs Vodka

Frïs Vodka Skandia, a premium vodka from Denmark, is the only Freeze Distilled® Vodka in the world. This patented distillation process is a key step in producing a vodka of ultimate quality and taste. The name Frïs (pronounced “Freeze”) comes from the Danish words for frost and ice. Frïs was developed in one of the oldest distilleries in Scandanavia by experts from Aalborg and Copenhagen. The mission of these experts was to produce the finest vodka in the world. This goal was accomplished when developer Knud Mygind discovered he could freeze the impurities found in a spirit to easily separate them from the remaining vodka. This revolutionary discovery was later patented as Freeze Distillation and is credited as a critical step in producing Frïs Vodka’s superior smoothness and taste.

My thoughts

For 20 bucks a 1.75 this shit will not let you down. At freezer temp this vodka goes down like water and here lies its flaw as well as its strength. Like a true alcoholic I like that kick and crisp taste that vodka adds to citrus and tonic water but you won't find that here. So thumbs up for people who really don't like vodka that much they can probably stomach this for this being the only vodka that's freeze distilled. No impurities basically which is why it tastes like ice. Also this vodka not to be confused with frost which is pure bullshit.

Precis Vodka™ is the product of the Precision Distilling™ technique which combines traditional Swedish hand craft techniques with modern distillation processes. The Precision Distilling™ procedure, combined with the pure water of Sweden's Lake Boren, result in a vodka so clean no filtration is required.

Precis

bottle_75.gif

This unique spirit is packaged in an elegant Swedish hand blown glass bottle designed to portray the hand-crafted nature and high quality of the product. The two-tone glass bottle transitions from a clear glass base to an opaque pale blue. This world class design sets Precis™ apart from its competitors, while attracting attention at both retail and bar establishments.

My thoughts

I couldn't find my close up pic of it but the bottle is for sure a novelty. The clear to opaques makes it thrive and people will think you spent a fortune. The bottle aslo comes with its own pour spout. Just snap the cap off and a spout extends and retracts with the cap back on. For the vodka itself it was smooth enough but it did have a huge aromatic after taste that I thought tasted like perfume. But after a few drinks the perfumy taste seemed to have settled down and just brought a type of warmth with each new sip.

Best bang for your buck probably the fris.

Dude I don't know how you're even alive.

I can't believe i asked you for advice on that shit...

Haha.... I gotta go to the doctor and get vics, because it's been super hard to sleep lately cause that shit's been hurting me.

Walking all day at work sucks, I'm glad I worked Oakland today where we have cameras.

Haha I don't know man shit like that doesn't seem bad to me because of the ridiculous shit I have mixed in the past but I definitely know it isn't too good now , my whole stomach feels bruised or something inside. I think I'm not going to eat them anymore they were fun but time to move on. I'm getting back to house parties and beer/weed instead of eating madd vics and laying around for some reason lately because it became interesting again.