TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've gotta go rack a a few bottles today, cuz otherwise I'mma be sober for quite some time. I've got like $26 for this week, which wouldn't be bad cuz I'm getting my check Friday, BUT....

My truck is almost out of gas

My phone bill is past due $100

I owe $100 on this months bills for the crib still

I rear ended some doofy bitch a week or so ago, and hafta start gvin her a few bucks starting Friday

My bank account is negative $165 cuz of four charges that hit maddddddd late (total combined charges was like $15 too, I fuckin hate banks)

And on top of that, I hadda miss 2 days of work this week, and my sick time got fucked up for one of the days so my check is gunna fuckin BLOW anyways

Some1 you have the scam going on!!

AyeBee, sounds like you need to take a leaf out os Some1's book and learn an instrument.

Friday is finally fucking here, think I may get messy either tonight or tomorrow.

Gonna have some funds coming in, so I may decide to live it up a little....

Bacardi Rum = chung that bitch

Cuervo = salt lick to tall shot

Wine = marlot only..rarly drank it though

normal Rum = mix with coke heavy on the rum

Jagger=Jaggerbombs with the homies

Yack = through that shit back an chug

KEG= STAND or drain that fucker...

Domestic Beer = Coors light

Imported Beer = Amstel Dark

TEAM ALPO BITCHES!!!

that shit was hilarious

the minigames started to get a bit annoying though

how good was the ending though

i almost died laughing

I had it saved just before the last Swingles show, so I went and watched all 3 different endings.

What girl did you end up choosing??

How funny was the mime, and then his uncle cracking onto her???:lol::lol:

Bumped in anticipation of the story Magnum never finished telling me!!

Sipped the sweet nectar of some Yuengling the other night and then afterwards my boy had me playing this fucking ridiculous game. You shotgun a beer, spin around a bat for 11 seconds, then they throw the empty can up in the air and you have to hit it. Needless to say I only hit one can. The rest of the times I busted my ass, and the one time I fell backwards and took out a fucking birdbath.

Oh and I was looking for peanutbutter in the cabinets of this party and I happened to find a script of 30 Hydrocodone 5/500 APAP. I ate 10 yesterday, sold 4 and I think I might munch up like 8 or so in a little bit after I work on finding a job for another hour or two.