TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tequila is disgusting. Even the best tequila really tastes like shit, and seriously I've had some like, 150 dollar a bottle shit.

Put it this way. I have a gallon of SHITTY rum in my room. A gallon. And it comes in a fucking plastic bottle. And it tastes like a mix between Bacardi, and rubbing alcohol.

Also, I have a brand new bottle of Jose Cuervo.

Guess what I'm going to drink first?

The shitty horrible rum.

Aaarrrrgh!

Those pics of pallets of beer gave me terrible flashbacks!!

Having to unload 2 or 3 a day for a couple of years has fucked consequences for the state of your back and body. Especially with the dramatic variances in temp between a cool room and a loading bay.

I don't care what anyone thinks. Because you're all wrong.

Tequila is amazing. And it won't make me wanna fight.

I'd rather have some J Walker Black but scotch makes me beat people.

That's not so ladylike, and apparently being ladylike is something I should worry about

It sucks AB is on my side, because that homo doesn't like beer.

Which in turn, makes him a vagina.

Beer tastes like shit...the only time I'll drink beer is if I'm hangin out at my parent's crib, cuz my mom cries about me being an alcoholic otherwise

dude beer is an acquired taste....you have to drink it for a while and get used to it...remember when you had your first beer at like 12 or 13 no one likes it that much...but keep drinking it you get used to it..until one day like me you love all beers...i can honestly say i will drink any beer

Jose Cuervo tastes like ass.

In fact, I only drink silver tequila. And fuck that salt tequila lime shit. I just want the tequila.

The only thing I co-sign on this is the lack of salt and lime that shit is for faggot homos and girls from the OC...you know the big ass sunglass type...

I will drink any tequila however silver and platinums are my fav's. The darker ones do have more flavor I prefer a good dark tequila to swish around in my mouth they have alot more tastes than you think and actually taste great on the taste buds at the back of your tounge...

The only thing I co-sign on this is the lack of salt and lime that shit is for faggot homos and girls from the OC...you know the big ass sunglass type...

I will drink any tequila however silver and platinums are my fav's. The darker ones do have more flavor I prefer a good dark tequila to swish around in my mouth they have alot more tastes than you think and actually taste great on the taste buds at the back of your tounge...

Dark tequila is for margaritas.