TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Well last night my brother decided that since he had never been to the strippers that he wanted to go. So I end up getting dragged out along with them, but all the strip joints were closed, so we went into town and pubbed it up.

After my friend declared that cigarettes and beer, I knew the night wasn't going to be too exciting, apart from watching my brother get swarmed on by 4 40something divorcees. Shit was hilarious to watch, but I came to the conclusion that maybe sugar-mommas aren't such a bad idea when you are a young guy. I mean shit, if some old girl wants to have you around to fuck her and make her look good, in exchange for gifts or whatever, then I'm all for it. Seems like a great idea, especially when you know you can have something younger on the side in conjunction with your 'old boiler'. I mean shit, chicks have been doing this shit for years, maybe it is time us guys took some of their thinking and used it against them??

In all, you can tell I was drunk enough to fathom such an idea, but I once again reminded myself that eating KFC while sinking beers severely limits your capacity to consume said alcoholic beverage.

Glad to see you are back too ZC, your story sounds mad. Hows school going mate??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I should be Vice-President or sum shit of Team Alco..Just had Liver Surgery and shit and still fuken drinkin..Not that Im proud of it but yeahh...Im off sum henn right now..

Have references from fellow 12ozers..

/SippinonHennessycauseitshellagoodandIaintgotshitodotomorrow Oner...

what it do people.

been gone for a month, but in that month i have convinced my family that i am an alcoholic.

Went to two cousins 15neras and got completely smashed at both of them came out in both of the 15nera videos completely hammered.

Also went to cousins 19th birthday party and ended up passed out in my aunts living room.

Good Times hope everyone else had as much fun as me in September.

AYebee how the fuck did you get poison ivy on your dick? And now that bitch is going to get lesions and shit in her puss and think you gave her some hiv type shit. Awesome. Last night drank like 12 mickey's hand grenades and realized that, beer after a day of drinking a half gallon makes you not that drunk. Shit sucks.

I'm still dumbfounded how one goes through the process of gaining poison ivy on his genitalia. Just point calamine all over that shit and rock the bright pink ball sack.

It was either from whipping my dick out at a spot to piss, or getting it on my hands at said spot then pissing/scratching/jerking off

I currently have poison ivy on my face, neck, chest, stomach, arms, dick, and legs

This made me think of many of you:

The Tale of the Six-Month Hangover

October 2, 2007

Email

Email

Print

Print

SubscribeSubscribe

News Summary

A Scottish man who binged on beer for four days was rewarded with a hangover that took six months to cure.

Fox News reported Oct. 1 that the 37-year-old man came to a hospital emergency room complaining of blurred vision and a pounding headache. Doctors later discovered that he had consumed 60 pints of beer over a four-day period.

Further medical investigation revealed that the man had swollen optical disks, enlarged blind spots and bleeding nerve fibers in his eyes, all traced to severe dehydration caused by his nonstop drinking. He was diagnosed with a rare disorder called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST).

The man ended up on blood thinners for more than six months to restore his vision and end the headaches.

The case was reported in the journal The Lancet.

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2007/the-tale-of-the-six-month.html

IOU was in a scrap not too long ago...

IOU threw his drink at some cat and bloodied the dude up.. That's how pissed off IOU was...

Dude got me with a cheap shot... Right on the nose.. Got me bloody and shit..

Everyone stepped in and it never went down.. IOU is OK with that.. IOU had to look way up to even look dude in his eyes.

IOUThirder...

i got wasted last night....my boys got a hook up on a spot where they sell by the gallon..then 2$ drinks at the bar and dollar beers......im going to have to kick back for a while, i get to dummy and go off when I drink too much

whasssup nigga hit me up!!

im on that TEAM alco tonight...gotta fridge fulla stolen Gordon Beirsch...we filled up a cart wit marzens and pilsers we got like 60 beers in that bitch and im didggin thru them bitches....but the fucking CUBS lost man that killed my buzz

I just got my hair cut on my porch... and vice rolled up to the apartments round the way

SCATTER FIENDS, SCATTER!!!

THATS FUNNY CUS WHEN I GOT HOME FROM STEALINT HEM BEERS I SEEN VICE ROLL OUT OFF MY STREET...WE RARELY SEE THEM DTECS EITHER OUT HERE TOO..BUT THERES LIKE 25 CATS WHO SLANG ON MY BLOCK SO MAYBE ONE OF THEM PUNKA SS NIGGAS GOT WRAPPED..MORE BIZZ FOR ME RIGHT!

I live one house down from bricks, and theres 2 abandoned houses across the street and a fenced in vacant lot with semis abandoned in it. These fiends live behind the houses and go to the bricks but they smoke like morons in the middle of the street under the lights... onetime rolls thru and picks one outta 10 and shakes em down. Theyll be back 2 days later...

Theres this one bitch who use to be Mrs TSU (TN State U) and got some shit slipped into her drink. She will be posted up across the street on the abandoned porch huddled under a sheet, sitting up indian style looking straight like a ghost!. She hits the stem and the sheet lights up on some "trick or treet" shit

Imma pay that bitch to sit on my porch like that and get a live haloween display...