TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah still cold.

have to drive to the house i am housesitting to feed the animals.

I hate having no net access, my life is alot harder to organise without it..

Art nerds sound rather unexciting.

If I decide to go out and booze up as a graduation ceremony, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Yall niggaz is bitches... that is all...

Maybe not dude honestly friggin tequila even shitty jose cuervo is awesome i love tequila. Last night solidified it being my favorite liqour I think it was because of the hot waitress who I was hanging out wit hbetween sets...

Well last night was a pretty fucked up night. Some bitches got in a fight and my boys crib got ran up on by cops. I was already up the block drinking a beer walking around a corner when one drove by me and luckily didn't see me. My boy who's house it was is locked the fuck up. I am just so fucking happy that I didn't get hemmed up because my license would be gone for 3 years.

After this happened I ended up spending a bunch of money on illegal things that I shouldn't have. And then I find out this toy ass cat that I met a few times is talking shit to a mutual friend like he's got me because of a joking comment I made about showing him how to use a can of Rusto. He can't even do a fucking wicket. If your from Philly I don't give a fuck about your artfag ass and how many piece/str8 letter hybrids you have in cutty woods spots if you can't even do a half assed wicket or any other of the 8 or so scripts we fuck with. I'm retired but I think I'm just gonna go X every one of the maybe 10 or so spots this fucking herb has because I think he is such a noob he doesn't even understand any type of concepts like that. He would probably cuddle up with his Air Max's and cry.

12 of St. Paulie Girl tonight.

im 17 all my friends are 21+ they said they told the lady i was a minor but then later said they called me minor because i have a baby face , but said i was really 21. lol

the lady we where kicking it with was like 30, she was smokin HOT!!! i could have sworn she was looking at me, i swear i even saw her rub her pussy threw her jeans, HORNIEST 30yr old i have ever seen, i wish i was drunker tonight i would have loved to make a fool of myself trying to touch her or something!

cant wait till next time.

I don't have internet in the new apartment yet so I haven't been on here much, lemme see what I got for you guys

Thursday we played drunk wiffleball at the homies crib, took some hilarious flicks, then I dominated a Royal Rumble in the kiddie pool. After that we came home and my boy recorded a few drunk freestyls with me as the greatest hype man ever haha

Last night was the first Friday in the new apartment and goddamn it went good. Noone else lives in this house, no 1st or 3rd floor tennants, so we went fuckin wild. Polished off 2 handles of Nikoff vodka in like 45 minuts, then just acted a fool for a few hours. Broke a door, a window, and a light fixture, but all is fixed this morning cuz imma handy muthafucka, so its all good

Tonight I got a few girls comin over so it should be way calmer, but still just as drunk

yeah, i am buying them for the labels dude.

I already had the Left Hand Imperial Stout and it was one of the better imperial stouts i have tried, and the Victory Storm IS is supposed to be one of the best available in my area.

i have had the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA and enjoyed it, and have heard that the 90 Minute is much better.

I haven't had to many barleywine's, but everything else i have had from Avery has been pretty good, so i thought i'd give it a try.

don't try to clown me to make yourself feel better, dude.

wound up at amplifier

even after remembering maulers warnings

god that place sucks balls

too many underaged emos and their overly protective jockstrap boyfriends

and not to mention the vampires

where the hell do these people come from?

one bitch told me shed fuck me if bought her a drink

i laughed in her face

then her boyfriend came over and tried talking to me

i wasnt having any of it

the day i talk to a kid whos wearing fishnets on his arms is the day i cut my dick off with a blunt razor blade

in short, i said fuck this, proceeded outside and got into a fight with some 17 year old emo/punk/whatever

kid was shitfaced and i was sober

bouncers didnt even care

Its 2:05 in the afternnoon on a Sundya and iln drunk as coykd be.

Me and my boy had a few girls over here lats night, dirnkin ad whatnottil like 4, and then at 12:30 today I waek up to take a piss and he's already drinkin again so of ourse I joiend in

I gotta be at work at 4, workin 12.5 hours, then goin to ersee my PO in the morning...holla haha

Hahahah tango you madman!!

I thought the warnings were enough to stop anyone going there!!

me and fatbastard are planning on getting some crew together for a pissup and hit the town. I am surprised he hasn't come on here to voice his disdain for Grey goose, as last night he had me in stitches telling me how overrated he thinks it is.

Its 2:22am and my computer hates me, as Secondlife crashed on me, and now my computer is making HD noisees. Time for me to crash I think.