TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I play in Vermont in the winter at ski resorts they give us a lodge. Always there is 4 feet of snow on the decks so we buy a shit load of beer and booze in the morning sit on the deck eat breakfast and just rocket the beers and bottles into the snow banks on the edges of the deck...Only thing that sucks is whoever is dumb enough to park under the deck usually gets their car hit with a couple cans and bottles...but thats why you should wake up early...

ewwwwwww you have a mangina

fag

HAHA 2 years I had a Sponsorship with a local distributor of ^that absolute vodka, some starbucks liqour, and random shit they would come out with...they would drop boxes with 6 bottles of el tesoro 2 of each kind, 6 bottles of absolut each diff flavor, and random other shit every 3 to 4 weeks with random promotion all free shit to give out and displays tshirts. They wanted us to give them out at shows but the liqour usually stayed in our houses...

I went to the city twice yesterday it was a long fuckin day. So I went to some mexican spot in the mission district where I had a pitcher of margarita to myself. Got this spicy mexican chick into me and walked with her to another bar. The other bar was dope. It had a bunch of tables in the back like a European Stein house. I steadily drank Jack and coke and newcastles. People were smokin weed and gettin drunk everywhere. I hook back up with girly and decided I didn't feel like persuing it much longer and later on found her talkin to some french canadian guy. "Hey bitch way to downgrade," I said. Used a Portapotti and took a flick of some Adek TKO tags. Left the spot and it took 2 hours to get the fuck out of the city due to road construction on the freeways. Woke and shitted 6 times, mostly water, due to the cheap tequila I believe. Had some pho and now am reunited with the warm glow of my latptop screen.

Adek tagged up a portapotti fuckin weird

adek.jpg

Nah man it is because I get the shits real bad not because of a hangover I don't even get them. I get the shits to the point where if I bend over too fast you best believe that shit is squirting out. And it will last all day. That is if it happens, I'm not sure how many beers I have to drink to set it off to that point.

Fuck that red wine gave me weird dreams, and I slept like shit.

I have no idea why, but it was funny how my uncle was telling me stories of how he had some 1998 Penfolds Grange for his 50th and it was the best thing he has ever tasted.

It would want to be at $625.00 a bottle.

A review for those who might not know of this legendary wine

https://www.nicks.com.au/index.aspx?method=STA_productdetail&ProductId=11087

Edit: Apparently someone paid $71000 for an imperial of this wine in 2003. If that doesn't tell you what it is like I don't know what does

http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/stories/s841693.htm

1) Today I bought a handle of Absolut, fifth of Jack, and a fifth of Hornitos.

2) Ayebee, you worry me in the way you drink, not that you drink.

3) My girl just called me to see if I might want her to come over after she gets done with her friends. I told her no because I want to be a dirtbag drunk tonight by myself. I am sick of being around people.

Ehh drank with my older brother tonight....not too great of a time. I had to explain to him that mexicans shoot guns in the morning and that taking excessive amounts of tequila shots will do the same to your head in the morning. Here is to waking up and dealing with my hungover shitty brother. Cheers! But on that note I'm going to drink these newcastles and wake up and go to my friends last party as a civilian.