TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
most tequila sucks balls... best tequila is the shit imported from mexico... the rest sucks...

This is what I'm enjoying as we speak:

sauza.jpg

My girl just asked me "why are you always taking pictures of what your drinking and putting them on the internet so your friends can see?"

I responded: "they aren't my friends, they are my online support group." I than tried to take a picture of her boobs but she screamed at me "you can't show them those" and ran into my bedroom.

Shots and margaritas after a softball victory - cheers.

sauza.jpg

My girl just asked me "why are you always taking pictures of what your drinking and putting them on the internet so your friends can see?"

I responded: "they aren't my friends, they are my online support group." I than tried to take a picture of her boobs but she screamed at me "you can't show them those" and ran into my bedroom.

is that a piecea bacon flowting aound in there?

sauza.jpg

hahaha.. that reminds me of my lady.. except replace her boobs with ass.. and i dont take pics of what im drinking.. its not there long enough lol

I responded: "they aren't my friends, they are my online support group."

I like the way you think sir.

beerguts1.jpg

..while packing..the anxiety is driving me nuts, I hate flying

over and out

Ive been a away for a day or two and all i saw was arguing whether or not vodka is a bitch drink. Go to a bar buy 4 cheap vodka tonics and slam em down. You'll now be turned on to vodka but using it in a sweet drink with juice is straight bitch ie screwdrivers and cosmos....PS I will occasionally drink bitch drinks at a party but never at a bar or club.

Second ...beer is the shit. Some days I'll go cheap and get tecate to coors light and other days.....anything in the belgium section at bevmo

60205.jpg

65725.jpg

And this bad motherfucker right here is highly recommended..

81865.jpg