TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Cheers man. *toasts with a beer*

Yeah, so who wants to design the TEAM ALCO logo? EBPH did a decent attempt with his quick drawing before, but since my artistic ability is severely lacking in comparison to you out there I'll let you all have a go.

I think I'd even get one made. For real.

clutching a large glass of coopers sparkling yum yum

had a fucked day at work yesterday due to spending my night with the missus and our good friends beer,bourbon and vodka.

but you know all is well when you can come home on a hot ass day to more refreshing beer.

TEAM ALCOS

hell yeah

i got the next 2 days off seeing as how i be working weekends so no doubt ill get my drink on tomorrow night somewhat heavily.

tonight will consist off beerage and then possibly playing medieval total war 2 so i can pretend im a dictator!

HEIL BEER

this is how my friday night started off...

Went to the packy 6 pack of Hoegarden, 12 pack of bud light to split with a friend, 33oz Ashai for the walk around Uconn campus, 40 of OE to end the night and keep it gangster...

Yes it all was drank amazingly...I found a marker and I guess I got caught catching tags in some girls shower...

I stopped drinking really heavily for a while (none of my friends were as good at it as I was) and then I went to Australia.

Well, for a month, I stayed with a friend that I used to drink like a madman with (is there a way to make this sentence less awkward?). I got back up to god-like status during this trip, but now that I'm back at home, I've got no one to drink with like that.

But I still drink, almost daily. It depends on if I have responsibilities or not, but usually I don't.

-fuse.

anyone love the goldschlager? best is when you wake up in the morning and your throat is killing you cuz of all those gold flakes. thats what i like to think at least. Team Alco.

I have mixed feelings on Goldschlager . It's good, but the fact that there's little particles in it sets me off a bit.. but then again, at the rate I drink, I shouldn't pretend to be concerned about health...