Being me is pathetic: I couldn't get laid in a crackhouse w/ a fist full of 100's :(

WhereEaglesDare

Re: Being Single is Not a Crime: I couldn't get laid in a brothel w/ a fist full of 100's

I'd jack some cemetary flowers for you suki.

I'm just saying that I am sure the people on this board know better than to date vapid and shallow girls/guys that expect lot's of gifts and expensive bullshit on VDAY.

I was generalizing more on how the majority of the country operates this times of year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Being Single is Not a Crime: I couldn't get laid in a brothel w/ a fist full of 100's

I don't believe in Valentines day, but for the second year in a row my girl guilted me into playin along

She's gettin $300 Chanel glasses and some chocolate, so I better be gettin fucked til my dick falls off

damn ab, you got worked.

I feel like I got off easy haha...I started a terrible trend of spoling this girl and have since felt like I hafta keep it up

I got together with my ex the day after Valentines day and broke up with her the next year 2 days before. This was not on purpose, nor was the fact that I broke up with her at the place we first got together.

My current girl thinks Valentines day is stupid so I've been fortunate thus far...

Archived