job interview this morning

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here i want to be a part of something, of anything, of IT.

i am so tough. if this entire forum came to my house i would punch their collective asses. who dares call my bluff you homofags.

i do think lens sucks though. haha. is that enough to get my e-ness dragged in the fray?

For those who missed it--

Basically, ABC had a job interview, SneakandCreep dissed BOP, then started beefing with Seeking, but quickly turned on PopGunWar instead. They went on for a little bit, they kind of dropped it, and then, out of nowhere, FrateRaper and BuckFiftyExports started ganging up on Catface for some reason. TurboCapsLock and CALIgula jumped in at that point, and bickered with each other for a minute, until Caligula made it clear that he " is a grown fucking man" and that people would NOT talk like that "to his face",and then BuckFifty started in on him, posting under the name AaeBee. Lens threw in a couple of "faggots" (of course), a couple of people said that Seeking is ugly, gay, doesn't do tattoos (?), etc., and then the thread got closed. Most of the missing posts were just annoying, lame insults like you would expect from TurboCapsLock, and similar ones by AaeBee/BuckFifty. It was all pretty gay.

And ABC got the job.