ex Sex

sarahyoulose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex-ex girl ran into me at a supermarket when i was back in town from school one summer. She said we should at least hang out and catch up. So I figured why not. Anyways, we went out to a bar and hit it off again, she took me back to her place and wanted to fuck. This girl was fucked mentally, thats why I dropped her in the first place, so I declined and got a cab out of there.

When i got back to my buddy's place I told him about it and he laughed and said I dodged a bullet. He said said one of our friends (outer side of the circle) fucked her awhile after we stopped dating. Then he informed me that the guy had gotten herpes from her.

Bitches be scandalous.

Im sorry sarah, thats about the best I can do.. Ex's are ex's for a reason. I dont fuck with them after I drop em.

so if the guy got herpes from her

you better hope she got them after

you dumped her or............

Naw, I get checked out after everygirl. One of my friends fell to HIV, i dont fuck with non-testing people anymore. Well, Im basically married. So it doesnt matter that much anymore.

*Wonders if he should post a pic of said ex??*

Good to hear you don't mess with people who don't test themselves there SSP.

Yeah, I'm gonna get a massage, but hell I might even turn her into my own private hooker seeming as though she has fallen on 'hard times' apparently.

But also, why pay when you can get it for free?

DING DING DING.

I don't know why but I think its partially from my catholic upbringing that I can't just have sex with any old random, it has to be someone that i have (or had) and emotional attachment. One Night Stands aren;t my thing

lol i thought so. i had a girl i was seeing, she was very catholic and really kinky. for example she would tell me to drive around 100 mph on the highway and give me a blow job at the same time, and a lot more stuff but no sex. if she wanted sex she would always go back to her ex. this annoyed me so i moved on. but she was irish resembled a fairy and could hold her liquor so it was difficult.

but i understand the no one night stand thing. do you. but an ex is an ex for a reason. find someone better.

HAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA MAN...

YO I FORGOT IF SARAH HAD A FAT BUTT OR NOT. DO SHE GOT A FAT BUTT? NIGGAS NEED TO FILL ME IN. ANSWER MY QUERY YOU DIG? IM ABOUT TO DROP SON OFF AT PORT AUTHORITY...YOU KNOW WHEN YOU KNOW RACKING IS BURNT? WHEN YOU BUMP INTO NIGGAS AT THE POST OFFICE AND THEY LIKE "OH WORD YOU SELLIN SHIT ON EBAY TOO?" I NEED A NIGGA TO TAKE THIS QUARTER OFF MY HANDS SO I CAN PAY THIS CABLE BILL AND GET MY DVR BOX ON POP MODE. I NEED THE PLASMA BY THE END OF FEBRUARY...GRIN-DING!