Should I smash or trash my little bro?

ViolentByDesign

Yeah I'm gonna take her out to dinner cus I think she needs something nice done for her.

As for him I'm just going to sit him down next time and tell him how much of an asshole he's being. If he gets cocky like usual and tries to throw something at me or hit me I'll smack the shit out of him.

And no I don't bitch at her either. Sometimes I'm a little lazy with my sleeping habits but I don't make her do anything for me and I pay her to live here.

fuck that dont say shit just backhand the shit out of him

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon just beat his ass.

I used to do it to my brother all the time and he was 2 years younger than me.

He used to talk shit whatever, I'd give 2 or 3 warnings, then if he was still being smart, he would cop a right to the jaw. If he persisted, then he would cop a left too. If he still went on, it was tiem for a bodyslam into a sharpshooter.

Oooohhh yeah, you gotta love being the older brother when it comes to family fueds. The thing they have to learn though is out on the street they can expect you to have their back if trouble starts though, because as the oldest you don't have the luxury of an older bro to bail your ass out.

Its obvious the people in here have little experience with young kids.

What they dont understand is that your brother is probably going to report back to your mum on everything you say and do to him, in turn she will get mad at you which will upset you as you feel unappreciated. The vicious cycle will continue.

What you need to do is have a talk to your mum, explain to her that you appreciate and love her and that when your brother treats you like that you get offended.

Once its established your acting on behalf of HER best interests only then should you ask her opinion on the matter and ask if its ok for you to step in/stand over him/get a little rough. If she agrees you should get involved, if not STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT and mind your own business. Bottom line is listen to your mum and dont forget that its her best interests your looking out for.

WHOOP THAT TRICK

GET EM

WHOOP THAT TRICK

GET EM

but seriously, discipline is in order, and I don't think that yelling at him a shitload would be out of line, if that doesnt work take his shit away. take away his laptop until he's greatful for it, take away everything he likes, explain to him that people work hard for him to have what he has and he can't be such a whiney bitch about it. he will be the most obnoxious person in the world if you let him continue this.

Talk to her and him, don't jus ttalk to her but encourage her to be a little more heavey handed on the kid.....ie make the punishments stick. If not shes going to raise a complete selfish moron or a bitch son. You are not the parent, she is. You are doing the good thing by wanting to stand up for ma-dukes but this can set off a chain of events that could lead to life long problems, such as you're brother feeling like you are trying to play the role of his pops.

You should be beating him up because he's you're younger brother already, this just gives you a reason to him him with a closed fist.