Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

Contact lost with indonesian jet

http://today.reuters.com/News/CrisesArticle.aspx?storyId=JAK139168

JAKARTA, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- A Boeing 737-400 airplane from Indonesia's Adam Air went missing Monday around the airspace of Makassar, capital of South Sulawesi province en route to Manado, North Sulawesi.

Adam Air's flight KI 754 took off from Surabaya's Juanda Airport at 12:59 local time before losing contact with controllers at about 4:07 p.m. local time (0807 GMT).

The plane was carrying 85 adult passengers, seven children and four infants. There were also four air attendants on the plane.

Adam Air's Surabaya district manager Natalia Budi said the company has yet to find out the whereabouts of the airplane, Antara news agency reported.

"The plane should have landed at 3:14 p.m. local time at Manado's Sam Ratulangi airport," said the official.

damn, between the ferry tipping over the other night, the tsunami, and this, the Indonesians do not have good decembers.

oh well i guess i will be the one to give the bad news

90 killed in Indonesia jetliner crash

12 people survive nation’s second disaster in days

more bad news, the plane crashed into internerd's house

and the only survivors were Americans

...news only gets worse with that last bit of info.

I have a mate in Indo at the moment, but I am pretty sure he left today. Hopefully he wasn't on the plane. I think he might be in Bali.

I just want to know how the fuck Jack is going to get away from that operating table alive, after that shit he pulled. And what happened to that mother fuck Michael I hope he meets a grusome end.

yeh, the others have him? or did they give him back? i've missed a whole chunk of the end of last season. is the next season out in america yet, cos if it is i'm torrenting that shit.

somebody, fill me in.

edit: 999 - evil when i do handstands.

Man get on the fucking program. I don't watch any television at all but I watched one episode of this while waiting for a mate. One week later i had seen the whole first season. Then i got the second season and the first 6 episodes of the third. Watched that in less than a week. I'm so hooked on this shit.

Michael fucking dogged everybody to get his son back and then just drove off on a boat leaving Jack, Sawyer and Kate in the hands of "the others". I wont give away any of what has happened since then.

Hurley gets even better. And he gets a hot milf GF. Then she gets pwnd though. And fuckign Michael did it too the son of a fuck.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now