YOU EVER WALK....

fuckyouandurbabymomma

i have a theory. image and style are a big thing among many african-american youth. it is impossible to look cool walking at a fast pace like you've got a stick up your ass. you're slightly bent forward and your ass is sticking out and you've got a dumb look on your face and your head is bobbing erratically and you have no rhythm or pimp to your "strut" when you walk fast. you see this style of walk in a lot of white people and asians. a slow pace allows for a greater range of looking hip. almost like you're too cool to walk and how walking is a non-issue so you give little to no effort, thought, or emphasis to the movement of your legs. hence the slow, effortless, non-complacent movement. plus when you're walking fast, it's harder for people to see the new jordans you just copped or how clean your white-on-white airforce ones look. true story.

or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hate when this fucking happens. You walk passed somone and then they catch up and walk in front of you again real slow. Watch this old fucking guy throw his walker down and just take off running as soon I pass him"

-My buddy at the mall

But for real. I hate this shit with a passion. Come to think of it i hate alot of shit but this is at the top of my list. For me it always slow as spanish teenage retards that ALWAYS HAVE TO WALK IN A ROW SHOULDER TO SHOULDER LIKE 8 ACROSS AND TAKE UP THE WHOLE FUCKING THING. BITCH. I WILL BUST THROUGH THAT SHIT LIKE PLAYING RED ROVER RED ROVER IS MY JOB. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY SLUT.

"you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

joker.jpg

i have never done this with walking, but on the freeway it happens all the time.....im usually the fastest driver on the freeway....doing like 85 when the rest of traffic is at 65....then someone ususally tries to out speed me, and it becomes a game of who can get over on who.

Uppidy white people either walk like their head weighs 80 lbs., or like they're riding one of those Gazelle Aerobic machines. Apparently looking like a frantic mess means 'on top of things'.

Lazy black dudes walk like they're perpetually trying to solve a vaseline-covered reubix cube, or like they're constantly in the midst of sending an invisible text message. Apparently looking completely insecure and uncertain means 'cool'.

When I was a freshman in college I was working in Barnes and Noble, and after a while I started noticing the same people coming in there on a regular basis: they were always alone, and I doubt they ever bought anything.

I can't really explain it without pretending to understand people, which I don't.

I used to go into stores all the time on my brakes at work. I never bought anything, just needed somethin to do. I always used to go into the music store next store and fuck around with their banjo, I think it annoyed them until I started giving them discounts where I worked.

Are you ever walking towards somebody you know, but you're too far away to say hi yet so you just end up pretending you don't see them until you are the proper "greeting distance" away?

I like to use my invisibility cloak and stand right in their way. then when they are about to walk right into me I take it off and scream hi... yeah...

Are you ever walking towards somebody you know, but you're too far away to say hi yet so you just end up pretending you don't see them until you are the proper "greeting distance" away?

I do this too, sometimes. Mostly because I don't know which physical gesture I should be using to let the other person know that I see them ... I think waving at people is really fruity, and I'm from the hood, so I never smile.

Unless it's a close friend, then I get really loud and shout out their name, or something offensive.

I do this too, sometimes. Mostly because I don't know which physical gesture I should be using to let the other person know that I see them ... I think waving at people is really fruity, and I'm from the hood, so I never smile.

Unless it's a close friend, then I get really loud and shout out their name, or something offensive.

yeah waving is kinda fruity. usually what i see though is someone doing the "what's up" head gesture... the one where you just tilt your head up real quick as to say wassup. or some people will just raise one hand or both hands (but not waving) just to get their attention. a lot of people will just scream loudly.

its the peace sign reversed (so the back of your hand faces person youre saying whats up to)....the peace sign is usually held at a 45 degree angle and shaked a couple of times.....sometimes a "whats up" head nod accompanies it.

yeah i've seen that. it's held at the mid torso. one dude i knew, who happened to be from sacramento, did that. is that a sacramento thing... but usually that's a close-range greeting. i think.

its even stranger when ur walking down a long ass hallway and someone is walking the other way at the other end and u act like u dont see them and shit, ugh....shit happens so much

My school has this long fucking catwalk and you can see someone coming like a 500 ft away. And you both walk towards eachother kinda unsure if you are supposed to aknowledge the other person or whatever. Maybe I'm just a social freak, but I hate that shit. Usually I just pull out my cellphone and pretend to fuck around on it. What's fucked up is that it could be someone I know but I won't even know cause I didn't look at em.

yeah i've seen that. it's held at the mid torso. one dude i knew, who happened to be from sacramento, did that. is that a sacramento thing... but usually that's a close-range greeting. i think.

i think its like a sacramento/bay area thing.....ive only seen black people and wanna be black people do it.

im not a wanna be black guy, but one of my homies who is black always did it, so i picked it up from him....matter of fact, i picked up alot of shit from him....before the hyphy movement got really big...i remember going to a black club with his cutlass (scraper) and he was in the parking lot gas break dippin and telling me to open the door....we were getting props from all the black people outside the club...but i didnt know why...later i found out we were "getting hyphy"....lol...this was waaaaaaay before hyphy blew up....cause we were bumping that styles p song that goes " i get high..high...high..high"...and i think that came out in like late 2002 or early 2003.

The other day I was walking around the shops where I work and got hella annoyed at the idiots who just walk slow, then I matched their pace and put on the Tony Montana strut, and they moved out of my way quick as.

And what is with old people walking/driving slow? Shit if I was old I'd be doing everything with the quickness because I wouldn't have the time to waste, you dig??