Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuckyouandurbabymomma

YOU EVER WALK....

YOU EVER WALK SUPER DUPER EXTRA FAST DOWN THE STREET AND PASS AWHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE, BUT THEN YOU CATCH UP WITH THIS OTHER SUPER FAST WALKER AND ITS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING AT THE SAME PACE BOTH TRYING TO OUT WALK EACHOTHER AND IT TURNS INTO THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF THE MILLENIUM? YAH.. SHIT CAN GET HECTIC FAST TRUST ME

i tend to walk fast. i hate people that stroll around all aimless like the have nothing to do except keep you from getting to where you need to be. this happens a lot in the super market and not only is it their fat bodies clogging up the aisle...they have shopping carts.

frustrating.

i made the mistake of going to the mall to hunt down a xmas gift, everywhere i turn these mufuckers are in droooobes everywhere walkin slow as hell

i made the mistake of going to the mall to hunt down a xmas gift, everywhere i turn these mufuckers are in droooobes everywhere walkin slow as hell

Very fuckin true. Especially here in orlando, same with puerto ricans.

in all honestly i really do feel like 90% of the people you see at the mall really are unemployed and just go there to hang out and slow down the productive people who are actually there to purchase things and get the fuck out (because who really wants to be in a mall?). i bet passing a kidney stone is a lot like a trip to the mall in terms of sheer enjoyment.

If you have ever worked in the mall youll realize some people do this. I worked at journeys in high school and there were these 10 kids that never hung out with each other they would just come to the mall every single day to listen to their cd players wear there stupid t shirts with stupid sayings, ufo pants and walk in circles around the mall all day by themselves. It was weird you could always smell them from 10 feet back...smelled like cheese...

you just made me happy i was a dishwasher when i was a teenager. thank you.

haha why does that make you happy? journeys wasnt that bad

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SLOWEST WALKERS EVER..

STROLL ALONG LIKE THEY WAITIN ON JA-RULE TO BUST OUT OF THE WOOD WORK

truth!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now