What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: What's your favorite gun?

"I want a bolt gun in 6.5 but no one makes one right now."

the sniper central guy was making them, but he stopped producing rifles for order.

the 6.8 spc, had my attention for a while, just because people were hyping it up. i wanted an AR in 6.8, but decided against it, mainly because in a SHTF situation, i want to be able to have ammo. readily available and huge quanitities of it. 6.8 is expensive, hard to get, and would be just about worthless in a bad situation as far as a commodity to trade/barter with.

"they shoot amazing and its never jammed in the roughtly 2-3000 rounds ive shot though it. The main draw back to them is there price, Ive got about $1500 rapped up in that one, gun it self was $1100 and them i had a tripper put in it and match barrel."

word.

i heard they are the best 1911's made today. i was entertaining the idea of getting one, but i ended up getting a colt USGI 1911 instead, i didnt want to spend over 750$. its old, tough, and will do what i would need it for. shooting close up. anything over 15-20 yards, i'll use my m4-gery.

Ammo for the 6.8 or 6.5 is going to be expensive if you buy all your ammo, thats why i started reloading. I do a huge amount of shooting and hunting so going out and buying all my ammo would be way too much money.

there are definately several disadvantages to a .223 pistol vs. a rifle. Obviously you lose some power because of the shorter barrel. according to factory specs they shoot around 1970 fps with a 51 gr full metal jacket load, still plenty of stopping power but not nearly what its rifle equivalent can do. What I like about it is the versatility, I can attatch a 14" barrel (or be a cheapo and easily add on a 5.5" suppressor) and a stoc, vioala a rifle, to make it a sort of 2 in one. People have been building their own rifle-pistols for awhile but bushmaster was the first to offer it factory fresh in 2002. Kel-tec also has a good selling .223 pistol that I've shot and I thought it was way better than the one I got, but it looks like a paintball gun. Mine did too before I got the barrel shroud/fore grip. Also, the model I bought WILL NOT cooperate with shitty rounds. Those wolf hollw points or even the remington rounds that are crimped at the end jam up during feeding soooo bad, so it gets expensive. Anyway its real fun to shoot, the fire ball it spits is bigger than the gun which is a bit of a concern. As far as practicality goes though its pretty much a zombie killer and that about it. Im drunk, and I'll talk guns all day I need to stop now. shit. kimber yaeh best pistols you can buy

and the round that those grendel's use is lovely from what Im told but I've yet to shoot it, they compare it to AK rounds but I would imagine that is has way less kick and better long range acccuracy open sighted. shit just looks smoother. I dont know about the .50, not "my bag" I dont really hunt

• 4 weeks later...

fn_p90.jpg

$1,484.15

http://www.impactguns.com/store/3818900093.html

FN 5.7x28mm SS190 Ball Ammunition

$288.99

10700000.htmlhttp://www.impactguns.com/store/10700000.html

Unfortunately as it is a class 3 weapon it is restricted to military and police.

Not true. You can get one, probably not in CA (because the gun laws suck out there) getting a class3 stamp on a weapon isnt hard, just takes alot of time. Now if you want a P90, you can get a PS90 (semi auto with a longer barrel) and its just classified as a rifle). They have them for sale down the street from me (PS90).. If you really want an SBR (short barrel rifle) Full Auto one, start researching what you need to do with in your state to obtain a class 3 tax stamp. The range i currently go to is getting one of these soon (full auto) SBR.. needless to say i will be there shooting it every week.. I will be poor considering the ammo for it is like $35 for 50 rounds.

I just picked up a Sig P229R, i am going to go put 100 rounds through it today. I love it. Shoots one hell of a lot better than any other hand gun ive shot. like the sig motto says..

TO HELL AND BACK.

Not true. You can get one, probably not in CA (because the gun laws suck out there) getting a class3 stamp on a weapon isnt hard, just takes alot of time. Now if you want a P90, you can get a PS90 (semi auto with a longer barrel) and its just classified as a rifle). They have them for sale down the street from me (PS90).. If you really want an SBR (short barrel rifle) Full Auto one, start researching what you need to do with in your state to obtain a class 3 tax stamp.

unfortunately california is gay

im really limited when it comes to *legally* owning and buying weapons here

i have researched it

but the only weapon id like to have for me to go through the beauracratic maze to get it

is probably a fully automatic mac-11 with a silencer

OR

a heckler & koch mp5 k with the carrying case that you can fire when its secured inside

oh yeah

thats my dream

only thing is the price of those weapons

i could feed starving kids for their whole lives with that money

Archived