What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: What's your favorite gun?

ill probably get a romanian.. seeing as though they are very inexpensive, and the internals are all the same, only difference is, is that the romanians use shitty wood. but thats not the case because im going to get a black foregrib and underfolder. so technically ill be buying a WASR10. but you know.

the GALIL has been in the states for a long time, in peices.. Century Arms has had a stock pile of them in kit form, and they are just getting ready to assemble them and ship them out, from my understanding they are awating on the go ahead from the ATF. the disucssions have been looking promising.

the GALIL has been in the states for a long time, in peices.. Century Arms has had a stock pile of them in kit form, and they are just getting ready to assemble them and ship them out, from my understanding they are awating on the go ahead from the ATF. the disucssions have been looking promising.

Century is supposed to be making some but red jacket firearms is already shipping them i believe, they go for about a stack, which isnt really that bad, its a good compromise between the ak and ar

they will not accept AK47 Magazines. which is the turnoff for me, because ak47 mags are dirt cheap.

The VEPR II and Vepr K chambered in 762x39 and 545x39 do accept standard ak47 and 74 magazines

ive read in a few places that they will not accept the mags. maybe i was looking at models that were not the VEPR II and the VEPR K.. ill see what i can dig up.

i know the SAIGA rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm will not accept the mags.

Make it count..

five7.gif

Five-seveN® Five-seveN® Tactical

• Operating principle Delayed blowback

• Trigger mechanism double action only single action

• Trigger pull 4.5 -6.5 daN (10 -14 lbs) 2 -3 daN (4.5 -6.6 lbs)

• Weight loaded 744 g (1.64 lb) 756 g (1.67 lb)

• Magazine capacity 20 rounds

• Overall length 208 mm (8.2 in)

• Barrel length 122.5 mm (4.8 in)

• Frame, slide cover , magazine Black polymer

• Maximum effective range 50 m

the ss195 round leaves the barrel of a Five-seveN at about 2130 Feet per second.

the ss190 round out of a Five-seveN is advertised to be able to penetrate a CRISAT vest at 100 meters. (kevlar and titanium). and a standard PAGST vest at 300 meters.

theres 6 5.7 rounds on the market.. how ever only 2 of them are not Restricted.

Type: Double Action Only or Single Action (in Tactical model)

Chambering: 5.7x28mm SS190

Length: 208 mm

Barrel length : 122.5 mm

Weight: ca. 620 g with empty magazine; ca. 760 g loaded

Magazine: 20 rounds

The Five-seveN pistol was designed by FN company (Belgium) as a complimentary sidearm for the P90 submachine-gun. The P90 and Five-seveN share the same ammunition, the 5.7x28mm SS190 cartridge. The SS190 ammunition looks like scaled down 5.56mm NATO round and boosts the 2.02 gramm (31 grains) pointed steel and alluminium core bullet to the muzzle velocity of 650 meters per second (ca. 2130 fps) from the pistol barrel. The key idea behind that ammunition and weapons is to provide good penetration against personnel, protected by modern body armour, while keeping weapons' weight, dimensions and recoil at the reasonable levels.

The Five-seveN is a delayed blowback operated, semi-automatic firearm. It featured polymer frame with underbarrel acessory rail. The gun is available in two versions: Five-seveN standard, intended mostly for military users, and Five-seveN Tactical, intended mostly for Law Enforcement users who carry handguns as a primary weapons. The only difference between Standart and Tactical models is in the trigger type: the Five-seveN standard features Double Action Only trigger with long trigger pull and no external safeties; The Five-seveN Tactical featured Single Action trigger with short and light trigger pull and ambidextrous safety switch, located on the frame above the trigger. Both variants are striker fired, with internal firing pin safety. The sights are fixed, with optional night sights (with luminous dots inserts) available.

The Five-seveN is advertised as being capable to penetrate standart PAGST vest at 300 meters and standart CRISAT (kevlar + titanium) vest at 100 meters.

defy you really dont like the wood on an AK? My WASR10 had that crappy laminated stock on it and i switched it out for the blond wood and refinished it. the only thing i dont like about the woden stocks is the smoke from the forgrips after sustained rapid fireing. But i have heard of people actually melting parts of the plastic forgrips.

Archived