What's your favorite gum?

bionic commando..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: What's your favorite gun?

I have got the .50 hollow point paint buckets on string. If you rob the house while my parents forgot me at home you get a bucket to the dome when you come up the stairs. Don't even get me started on the fully automatic micro machines in the kitchen. Slip Slip POW!

you know how we do.

only way i would have another glock in my house is if i got it private sale. i think people should get every private sale glock they see. a buddy of mine just got a 23 for 350 with 3 mags. thats one thing about guns. alot of people take them seriously, others just think of it as just another hobby. of the latter, those people will sell their stuff on the drop of a dime if they want to start jet skiing or mountain biking.

"ow I know there fed/state laws but whats the penalty for owning unregistered automatic weapons in the US or suppressors?"

you have a good chance of being killed. look to randy weaver and the waco massacre for good examples of what the ATF does to people who are accused of violating some federal Class III law.

if you simply bow to your master and play dead on the ground when the ski mask team sweeps your house, you might live and will rot in jail.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

SoldierTech_HK416-1.jpg

HK416 - This is my new love

.5.56mm Enhanced Carbine

• Little to no heat transfer to bolt -- significantly lower chance of discharge from a "cook-off"
  • Unique free-floating rail system
  • HK cold-hammer forged barrel

SoldierTech_HK416-1.jpg

HK416 - This is my new love

.5.56mm Enhanced Carbine

• Little to no heat transfer to bolt -- significantly lower chance of discharge from a "cook-off"
  • Unique free-floating rail system
  • HK cold-hammer forged barrel

yeah this is the shit, word around the campfire was that HK is supposed to be selling uppers to the civilian market that are compatible with AR lowers

that is if that HR1022 bullshit doesnt go through

only way i would have another glock in my house is if i got it private sale. i think people should get every private sale glock they see. a buddy of mine just got a 23 for 350 with 3 mags. thats one thing about guns. alot of people take them seriously, others just think of it as just another hobby. of the latter, those people will sell their stuff on the drop of a dime if they want to start jet skiing or mountain biking.

"ow I know there fed/state laws but whats the penalty for owning unregistered automatic weapons in the US or suppressors?"

you have a good chance of being killed. look to randy weaver and the waco massacre for good examples of what the ATF does to people who are accused of violating some federal Class III law.

if you simply bow to your master and play dead on the ground when the ski mask team sweeps your house, you might live and will rot in jail.

eh 10 years max i believe, i've seen some guys get off with 3-4 years for unregistered machine guns, correct me if i'm wrong.

we figured it out the other day and a 30 round mag of .223 costs about six bucks to shoot. and thats if your using the cheapo georgia arms winchester ammo! this shit gets expensive, I need to start reloading

• 2 weeks later...

we figured it out the other day and a 30 round mag of .223 costs about six bucks to shoot. and thats if your using the cheapo georgia arms winchester ammo! this shit gets expensive, I need to start reloading

wolf ammo.

Exactlly. Shoot Wolf it wont be $6 fucking dollars a magazine. It smells like cat piss when you shoot it (especially the .223) but who gives a shit, whats a little cat piss stench when youre saving money and having fun shooting.

no way whenever I use that hollow point bullshit it jams up like every 10 rounds

no way whenever I use that hollow point bullshit it jams up like every 10 rounds

Then why dont you get the FMJ? and id bet its more of a clip issue than ammo. 90% of all feed/jamming issues with semi-auto rifles can be traced back to the clips having problems

a gun is only as good as its ammo, like a car is only as good as its tires, etc.

wolf is good for plinking, but those steel cases are hard on your firing pin. with the money you save on a case of wolf vs m855/ss109 i'd put that money into a spare bolt for your AR.

i wouldnt bet your life on wolf, but its good enough for plinking.

PS. AR owners: i would stock up on m855 asap. shit is going through the roof, real quick, and there is alot of talk about this ammo getting banned soon.

and dont fool with hollowpoints in handguns. jamming is a big issue in 1911's. i wouldnt trust mine loaded with hollowpoints for anything.

Archived