student gets tazed at UCLA..(video and new article)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dense, ignorant, faggot piece of shit." is obviously Theo's intellectual property. :rolleyes:

Use it again and he might taze you.

it isn't, but if someone uses that exact same phrase right after you just said it, it's obvious the fool is hurtin for material. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

p.s. the hippy should've left without causin a scene

yeah vietnam era was crazy. i saw clips of students like going blow-for-blow with the cops with closed fists. of course the cops would eventually just surround him and club him with nightsticks. we need to get this iraq era protest to jump off. but i doubt it will happen. college kids today are more into myspace and starbucks and listening to beck

hahaha for real....i woulda probaly lost it in there and incited a mob...those cops deserve the beating of their lives, shit most cops deserve to be tortured by medieval methods

it turns out this kid is from an area in my city called citrus heights (i saw it on the news)...citrus heights has its good parts and it has its bad parts....but for the most part....it has more good parts...so im pretty sure the kid was not necessarily "rich"....but was "well off"

1. The kid wasn't white, no white person has a name like that.

2. He was trying to leave the library, not enter. They grabbed him and demanded ID.

3. Most of the people in here would have started shaking uncontrollably once the campus security touched them.

4. Not all people who go to college are rich. Most of them go on student loans and work full-time or part-time jobs.

5. Not everyone with the balls to get an education instead of doing drugs and writing graffiti is a hippie.

6. No one would have been able to "STAND UP" after getting tazed unless they were on PCP or The Hulk.

its not hippy,knowing whats wrong and disagreeing instead of submitting.

cops are not helping people anymore,wake up,turn off your tv and learn.

1. The kid wasn't white, no white person has a name like that.

2. He was trying to leave the library, not enter. They grabbed him and demanded ID.

3. Most of the people in here would have started shaking uncontrollably once the campus security touched them.

4. Not all people who go to college are rich. Most of them go on student loans and work full-time or part-time jobs.

5. Not everyone with the balls to get an education instead of doing drugs and writing graffiti is a hippie.

6. No one would have been able to "STAND UP" after getting tazed unless they were on PCP or The Hulk.

REAL TALK!

THANK YOU!!!!

No, he should have I.D. with him, since he's a college student and every college requires it for almost everywhere you go, especially ones in urban areas. He also would have done better to not flip the fuck out when the security guards touched him. But they didn't need to tazer him, especially repeatedly, and threatening to taze the kids that asked for their badge numbers is a ridiculous abuse of their limited power. Really, the kid was little guy who would have posed no physical threat to the guards, and those tazers are issued as a last-resort type of deal, not a method for dealing with college kids who don't show I.D.