student gets tazed at UCLA..(video and new article)

Pfffffffffft

it goes both ways, I have been on the receiving end of cops who get hard ons by asserting their authority, just itching to mace me for catching an attiude when I figured out they were just looking for a way to bust me, and I have seen dumbass people provoke cops into using tasers or mace first thing no questions asked.

One day though it not gonna be some nerdy white kid saying "give your badge number officer", it gonna be some group of regular people throw bricks at the police.

Most of the new guys are in it to serve and protect, they are get off on being to one in control all the time.

remember there are 99 people for every cop, landlord, or politician...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when does a graffiti thread justify the actions of a cop? Im not saying dont look at it from all angles, but seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? The 12 is white as rice.

Mostafa Tabatabainejad is sitting there doing his business on a computer. A **RANDOM** ID search is performed and student doesnt have his Student ID. Since if you dont have a student Id youre a terrorist (because terrorists have never actually enrolled at universities) CSO fleas the scene and calls the big dogs. Mostafa spots the cops entering the library and realizes hes fucked, packs his shit and heads for the door. Cops nab him at the doorway, dude is scared and demands to be let go. Instead of running up his name listed on the computer RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE THEY NAB HIM, they say hes fighting back and tase him down to the floor.

If youre telling me to look at these actions from the cops point of view, as if profiling is a justified form of protecting UCLA from terrorist attacks, kill yourself. I dont care if your tired of hearing the same rhetoric that comes out of every student who runs into trouble with the law for the first time, siding with these cops like you not only agree its okay for them to even carry tasers but using them in a library setting when theres two cops and one student.... I repeat, kill yourself.

Uh but we can't see what happened before they turned the camera on.

Fuck that hippy, you're supposed to listen to cops. If they want you to go somewhere, you go.

So many people whith this mentality is exactly why we now live in a police state. Fucking faggot.

Most of the new guys are in it to serve and protect, they are get off on being to one in control all the time.

QUOTE]

You mean the "rookies"???:haha:

I agree with this part though...

remember there are 99 people for every cop, landlord, or politician...

has anyone been stung with a tazer? is it really that bad

It's pretty much impossible to stand up immediately after being tazed. The only reason they were telling him to stand up was just to have another excuse to zap him again. Hense the "stop fighting us" when dude was clearly laying on the ground screaming in pain.

I had to stop the video on account of all that bullshit the kid was screaming thw whole time

"DON'T....TOUCh.....ME!"

"HERE'S YOUR PATRIOT ACT!"

brother....I would have been supremely irritated if i was in that library studying for an exam or writing a paper.

Stupid should have just done what he was asked to do by the cops

You're a fucking faggot too. Real talk. I'm not just talking shit on the internet. If I was around you or EBP (or anybody) and heard you talk that shit i'd smack the shit out of you.

yeah he was definitely a hippy.

white, overpriveleged, in his early 20's going to a top university and complaining about "the system" and "oppression." fits the mold.

a hippy is a white version of a black civil rights activist, but without the cause and only the effect.

And really every black person alive today either feels entitled to something they haven't earned, or spends money on things they shouldn't buy. Why would MRL say such a fucked up thing...

Mostafa Tabatabainejad, a UCLA student, was repeatedly stunned with a Taser and then taken into custody when he did not exit the CLICC Lab in Powell Library in a timely manner.

fuckin white people with gigantic names...and I can't beleive people didn't step up against security either, are they actually cops? This story is getting major internet play though so in a way all of us talking about it adds a little justice...

I finally watched that clip and I am tottally fucking appalled(sp).

I have to say props to the one or two guys who did eventually start standing up to the cops when nobody else would. You can hear people yelling "stop" throughout the whole thing. Anybody who sided with the police (haha and wasnt joking) that you're bad people.

Has this been on T.V. news at all?

So many people whith this mentality is exactly why we now live in a police state. Fucking faggot.

far left-wing liberals that are always crying about "police state" should try going to various countries around the world with real police states. gain a little perspective first, and then come back with your evaluation and comparisons.

far left-wing liberals that are always crying about "police state" should try going to various countries around the world with real police states. gain a little perspective first, and then come back with your evaluation and comparisons.

Actually 'do what we say immediately or we taze you' (which is how it went down in the video) is pretty close to how it goes down in police states if you substitute tazing with a more severe form of punishment.

Actually 'do what we say immediately or we taze you' (which is how it went down in the video) is pretty close to how it goes down in police states if you substitute tazing with a more severe form of punishment.

what do you expect him to say? how would you like it? interested to see what your version of how it should be is.

what do you expect him to say? how would you like it? interested to see what your version of how it should be is.

Who, the cop? According to all reports the kid was on his way out of the library. What was the point of tazing him exactly? Even if he refused to leave, those cops could have easily tackled him to the ground, and dragged him out in handcuffs. Without sending volt after volt of electricity through his body. Again, what's the point of all that training if they need a fucking weapon to deal with an unarmed college student.

i think the tazing was unneccessary, yes... but, was this kid the most cooperative person? if someone says "do what we say or we will taze you," which was to simply leave the library. he could've done that. file a report against the school cops' threats later. then he kept saying he was "on his way out" yet he just remained there defiant. the dude wasn't on his way out because he would've been gone. he was being a smart ass

he kept saying he was "on his way out" yet he just remained there defiant. the dude wasn't on his way out because he would've been gone. he was being a smart ass

He was on his way out when the cops stopped him. He became defiant when a cop grabbed him, AS HE WAS ON HIS WAY OUT.

Go to google news, type in UCLA, and read the whole story.

Faggot rich kids doing shit about it in the background crying about badge numbers?!

What did you expect them to do? The other students were aware that they were witnessing some fucked up shit. If this was the Vietnam era, one of those students would have thrown a book at a cops heads, and it would have sparked a riot. But it's 2006, and America's gone soft.

As obnoxious as it is, they are well within their rights to ask for badge numbers, and the fact that these campus cops (NOT REAL COPS) threatened to taze the other students adds insult to injury.