What a transformation

Issac Brock

In the beginning of last school year I was 6'4", 265 pounds. Jesus fucking christ what a fatass. As of yesterday I am 6'6", 215 pounds. Go me.

I did it by playing basketball a shitload, lifting weights every once in a while, running a lot (I used to not be able to run a mile without stopping, now I can run 6) and above all, I don't eat anything unhealthy. That is not an exaggeration. I went from eating pizza every day after school to never eating pizza. Ever.

Congratulate me, motherfuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm definitely not a twig, I still have plenty of fat to lose. I have barely any muscle I guess. During this transformation I had a weight strength training class in senior year of high school, so I went from being able to bench nothing (lets just leave it at that) to 145. I pretty much stopped in the summer though so I think I lost it all. I also have zero vertical leap.

cheers! that's an archievement...

Did you have some certain motivation to help you get out every day?

Well...I didn't exactly start it intentionally. I was asked to play for my friend's local pickup league basketball team, so I started doing that. We had a chill practice once a week and a game once a week. We sucked, but it was fun. Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing, but being tall and not good at basketball is kindof dissapointing. (I had no idea how to box out, step up for blocks, do anything really, I just kinda played) So I would play more and more with my friends trying to get better.

To add to the mix, I wanted to be able to jump higher, and I figured since I had so much fat to lose, I would start by shaving that off before worrying about muscle in my legs. Then, I would come home, tired as hell from b-ballin all day, and get the option to eat some fried chicken or whatnot, and I'd be like man, it is pointless to go out and play basketball just to come home to put the calories back in me, so I would eat healthy that day. That happened more and more until I just never ate unhealthy food again.

Longass answer.

In the beginning of last school year I was 6'4", 265 pounds. Jesus fucking christ what a fatass. As of yesterday I am 6'6", 215 pounds. Go me.

I did it by playing basketball a shitload, lifting weights every once in a while, running a lot (I used to not be able to run a mile without stopping, now I can run 6) and above all, I don't eat anything unhealthy. That is not an exaggeration. I went from eating pizza every day after school to never eating pizza. Ever.

Congratulate me, motherfuckers.

You sir, are an inspiration to my fat ass.

You sir, are an inspiration to my fat ass.

Seriously man, you will feel so much better. It's not hard to eat healthy food, just find all the healthy food you like. Favorites of mine: Fruit, like bananas, grapefruit, BLUEBERRIES. Man, I could snack on blueberries for hours. Also, deli sandwiches. Get some WHOLE WHEAT BREAD, some turkey, a little bit of cheese, tons of tomato, lettuce, whatever veggies you like, maybe a little mayo, as much mustard as you like cause its basically just water and vinegar..

Really, if you just do the diet thing you don't have to work that hard. but it's really hard to lose weight on just changing to a bunch of exercise without changing your diet much.

Drink lots of milk, it has shown to boost your metabolism.

The key is just find those healthy snacks and meals that you love, and restrict the grocery shopping to just those things. You will see results, and love it.

I actually eat ALOT healthier than I did when I was skinny. I think the main ingredient that I would have to cut out of my diet would be the beer... and that's just not happening homie. I did cut down a little and switch to Bud light though (as if that's going to help:lol: )

I'm gonna try that milk thing though. I actually never heard that before. I always thought Milk was supposed to be fattening?

I'm gonna try that milk thing though. I actually never heard that before. I always thought Milk was supposed to be fattening?

I guess I should have mentioned that it has to be skim milk...sorry if you're not used to it. I love it, other people hate it cause they love their 2% or whole or whatever, but that's a looaaad of fat. Here's a source on the milk:

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/85/98720.htm

Change your diet, add some exercise and add a lot of slim dairy (low fat yogurt, skim milk) and you will be set.