it's columbo day bitches...

bokals..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool ...just let me move outta my parents house first.

(Seriously I gotta get moving)

Its all good homey, were getting a telly anyways... Fatalist is gonna bring through some freaks she knows..gonna be alot of drunken sorority girl type shit going on. :D

Smallpox blankets

Despite his fame, Jeffrey Amherst's name became tarnished by stories of smallpox-infected blankets used as germ warfare against American Indians. These stories are reported, for example, in Carl Waldman's Atlas of the North American Indian [NY: Facts on File, 1985]. Waldman writes, in reference to a siege of Fort Pitt (Pittsburgh) by Chief Pontiac's forces during the summer of 1763:

... Captain Simeon Ecuyer had bought time by sending smallpox-infected blankets and handkerchiefs to the Indians surrounding the fort -- an early example of biological warfare -- which started an epidemic among them. Amherst himself had encouraged this tactic in a letter to Ecuyer. [p. 108]

Some people have doubted these stories; other people, believing the stories, nevertheless assert that the infected blankets were not intentionally distributed to the Indians, or that Lord Jeff himself is not to blame for the germ warfare tactic.

ras kass taught me this.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I didnt come through, sneak was MIA most the time and I didnt hang out at the tattoo shop. The MIA trip wasnt all it was supposed to be.

I should have just gone to some place in texas or something.

You didnt call me nigga. You where being a visitotherpeople-face, its okay man. Thanks for the books! :)

You didnt call me nigga. You where being a visitotherpeople-face, its okay man. Thanks for the books! :)

haha. yeah i ended up getting bummed being at the shop, seeing nobodys get tattooed and Kev leaving to the regatta which I should have just said yes and gone to.. but i wasnt down for the strippers n drugs that I know happened all weekend.

hope you like the books, the AKA 1.5 isnt even out yet.

Yeah good thing you didnt......I heard mad nasty STD ridden stories from Kev

huuuuuuuuh?

eeeeewwwwwwwww?:D:D

nasty...must have been the 2 fucken sickos he had over there friday night..while he was collecting the many slutsbags that were gonna go on the boat.... he kept tryin to get me to go with him and the enfermas he had lined up... one of them hoes looked like she was fucken 80lbs and all of the weight was in her fake tits.

she kept eye ball fucking me and telling me she liked my shoes...