it's columbo day bitches...

bokals..

celebrate 514 years of teh greatest land in the planet earth...

well actually it turned into the greatest, best, and darn right most outrageous land ever, 230 years ago... but still lets thank teh man who started it all for a civilized society across the ocean..

america is teh gratest...

with all the libertys and such... freedom of expression, and the best political system on earth...

being an american myself... i had no idea today was columbus day...

goes to show how much i care...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fucken back at the ounce studio..... my day started at 4:20 this morning to catch a plane back to NY from miami..I feel like its mad late and its only 1 in the afternoon. today doesnt feel like a holiday at all.

I missed out on the columbus day regatta while being out in miami.I think it was the responsible things to do.. I dont know if i was up for a weekend of drinking n partying and drunk naked chicks sleeping in boats all weekend...

where the pics of ol sneek face being ghey you promised..?^^

I didnt come through, sneak was MIA most the time and I didnt hang out at the tattoo shop. The MIA trip wasnt all it was supposed to be.

I should have just gone to some place in texas or something.

Yeah, I'm no political activist by any means, but FUCK COLUMBUS. I don't even know why we celebrate his ass. He didn't discover America. He did accidentally bump into The Bahamas and made sure the inhabitants were good and diseased and ripped off.

Fuck that shit. Isn't there any better person we could celebrate?