Raconteurs/Crazy

Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
No, seriously.. I think like 4 people have covered and released that track since it came out.

You prolly right! it was the summers "hot jam". I am not really a fan for it but it gets girls dancing and singing and is easy as hell to play...and sounds good when you put a latin style beat to it to change it at the end. (which is what i do to liven up the song and bring it to a close)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh god how I fucking hate that crazy song. it sucks, it's really bad music and it hurts your ears.

this summer I couldn't go anywhere without hearing it playing on some fucking street cafe etc.

all the time.

the video blows also

As the recent thom yorke album, and I've heard it only twice in some bar or cafe, playing in the background.

DJs tend to play the whole album in one session, and during the track 5 or 6, and no matter how low the volume is,

the whining of mr. yorke starts annoying like hell. It's the same part of that one song when the whole wailing+electro beats go way over the top

/offtopic

just had to let this out, sorrz!