Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

Anyone Have a Link...

what did you expect, it's straight hip-hop, yo!

to anyone who has heard it, is it as good as the artwork!?

okay, i have never used soulseek, i've downloaded it, and have found continuum. but i right click, select download and nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?? yeah, i know i'm a retard!

nope.

i know how to get on to 12oz, type in a pink font on here, and i can get on myspace. and i can use kazza and download files from the mixtrader thread.

so, i'm on soulseek and can't figure this shit out. i got an idea, how about you do your ol' pal det a favor, and get it from soulseek and then send it to me!

flanagan.jpg

yeah, that's the ticket!

you'll have to wait on that.

and I demand a sticker package in exchange for this service

when a bunch of songs come up in the search thing, sort by "in queue" at the top of the list. Black means it is ready to DL, grey means that you'll be in line.

oh, and by the way:

john mayer has no soul

dude i went to see john mayer with an ex...now I was not a fan going into it...but after seeing him play he is the fucking shit...best guitar player of our time...he has soul...and his new album is all blues stuff and is amazing...he even said on a video that and I am paraphrasing I dont want to say allthe stuff I played when I first came out was crap, but come on...

New Meth CD is actually good from what I've heard thus far, and I pretty much hate all Wu-Tang related music

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now