Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

up jumped the

wow, thats terrifying

that's what i thought. did you stick with it till the end? bollywood is wierd. weaponXXX, why are indians so wierd? is it the papadums?

that song in the first video there is friggin wicked, mc miker g & dj sven-holiday rap, i think i got the video on my computer ill try to put it on youtube, some serious gangsta rap

Dear PERMAFRIED_,

I, of all people, know how harsh it can be on one's fragile ego to have judgements passed down on you for the choosing of a sn.

But really.

I hate you already.

Dear PERMAFRIED_,

I, of all people, know how harsh it can be on one's fragile ego to have judgements passed down on you for the choosing of a sn.

But really.

I hate you already.

agreed

Dear PERMAFRIED_,

But really.

I hate you already.

it's cool mimi, my ego isn't fragile

Guest Ginger Bread Man

that little dude was clowning... id like to know what they were saying

anyone?

it's cool mimi, my ego isn't fragile

Nor is mine.

I am just saying.

You are pretty much a complete loser.

Doing drugs is sooooooo 1997.

You probably have a weed leaf black light poster in your room at your parent's house.

And are one of those nerds who on April 20th, you get decked out in a Cat In The Hat striped hat and take your hemp hackey sack down to the park and totally get weeded out.

Trying to score with the barefooted dreaded out patchwork skirt wearing hippy chick because you think she will feel some sort of connection and kinship towards you because you are both like, totally living on the edge and telling society to fuk off by using drugs.

Really.

You are a dork.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now