9/11 five years later

papa_dukes

RIP, and FUCK LOOSE CHANGE.

Bullshit ass, empty, irrelevant facts. Please don't disrespect the people that died by believing that crap.

i agree. motherfuckers are like sheep. EVERYTHING Loose Change claimed has been disproven. people would rather see a trendy, "hip", propagandocumentary with a college know-it-all with a pre-pubescent voice narrating it to the background of hip hop beats. it's more exciting than watching some older expert on the news who may be boring giving facts and logic rather than wild conspiracy theories. fuck loose change and the idiots that believe that garbage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the "innocent" muslims need to step there ass up and do somthing about this. if any1 can help make things right, its them. they need to watch for strays or loaners in there muslim communities....

innocent muslims should be just as pissed cause those fucking toys are murdering in the name of their muslim god. i would be pissed as hell if idiots started murdering in the name of jesus.

WOULDNT YOU?

Zero1.450.jpg

this new skyline is looking sweet...

despite all the controversy surrounding it.

looks dope. at first i was against it, and thought they should've rebuilt the towers as they were to keep the same ny skyline... but that would've been kinda eerie, especially for the people that would be working there. the new towers represent a "new beginning" and moving on. so it's all good

the "innocent" muslims need to step there ass up and do somthing about this. if any1 can help make things right, its them. they need to watch for strays or loaners in there muslim communities....

innocent muslims should be just as pissed cause those fucking toys are murdering in the name of their muslim god. i would be pissed as hell if idiots started murdering in the name of jesus.

WOULDNT YOU?

i have recently been saying this lately. these "moderate" muslims are sitting on their ass, not taking responsibility and letting extremism hijack their religion that they claim is about "peace." and let it get to the point where the U.S. and the West are forced to take military action. if these muslims letting their strays bastardize their religion and turn it into killing civilians as doing "good," then something is wrong. in my opinion the moderate muslims need to accept some responsibility, stop turning a blind eye to the terrorists and do more to reject and condemn their actions. and more importantly the sheikhs and clerics should be teaching them that terrorism is wrong and goes against islam.

i agree. motherfuckers are like sheep. EVERYTHING Loose Change claimed has been disproven. people would rather see a trendy, "hip", propagandocumentary with a college know-it-all with a pre-pubescent voice narrating it to the background of hip hop beats. it's more exciting than watching some older expert on the news who may be boring giving facts and logic rather than wild conspiracy theories. fuck loose change and the idiots that believe that garbage.

Good to see someone on the same page....:love2:

You pretty much summarized why its so appealing to people...you're very right. Unfortunately for them, there's a reason why this isn't a journalistic breakthrough. This kid knows nothing about evidence, facts, how to present them, how to understand them, etc.

i have recently been saying this lately. these "moderate" muslims are sitting on their ass, not taking responsibility and letting extremism hijack their religion that they claim is about "peace." and let it get to the point where the U.S. and the West are forced to take military action. if these muslims letting their strays bastardize their religion and turn it into killing civilians as doing "good," then something is wrong. in my opinion the moderate muslims need to accept some responsibility, stop turning a blind eye to the terrorists and do more to reject and condemn their actions. and more importantly the sheikhs and clerics should be teaching them that terrorism is wrong and goes against islam.

The problem is that more and more 'moderate' muslims are becoming extremeists or at least sympathetic to extreme veiws because of American (for the most part), English and Australian foriegn policy.

For all those confused by the events after sept 11, Invading Iraq did NOT help protect freedom, it further inflamed an already explosive situation. Saddam had NOTHING to do with the sept 11 attacks.

Today 12:52 AM

thebumpmaker

that is fucked up...grow up and realize people die everyday protecting our freedoms..

Mate I find it heart wrenching too, but you cant confuse your sorrow for the innocent lives lost in sept 11 with what is happening now in Iraq etc, these events are almost unrelated.

That statement would be more accurate if you had said;

'grow up and realise people die every day protecting our interests'.

RIP those who died.

BIG BROTHER IS EVERYWHERE!...

I FEEL LESS SAFE...

CONTRARY TO WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THESE CAMERAS ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE...

THIS POLICE STATE AS I STATED IN ANOTHER THREAD IS JUST MAKING SHIT WORSE..

WE THE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE THIS...

ON ANOTHER NOTE I RECEIVED A MESSAGE IN MY COMPUTER SAYING THE PRIVACY CERTIFICATE HAS EXPIRED FOR THIS SITE A COUPLE DAYS AGO...

THIS HAS HAD ME WORRIED... /ANYONE ELSE...

SORRY TO BRING THIS UP... IF I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO...?

its never had the huge impact on me that it did on everyone else

although honest...thats a real fucked up thing to say.

that shit changed my life! that day i saw the worst in people and my layed back "cool with everyone" attitute changed jack.

either we buckle down and do what we gotta do or get taken over- bottom line!

fuck it...im gonna speak my mind on this shit cause im still REAL pissed off about this whole fucked up situation.

WOULDNT YOU?

I want everyone to read this very carefully. Almost magical, isn't it?

*the crazy part is that calling terrorists 'toys' isn't the highlight.

It's funny how much my thoughts on 911 have changed with time.

When it 1st happened I was glued to CNN for weeks.

Although I disliked Bush, I thought that his response was awesome and that we should go and kill whoever did this, or whoever we thought did it.

I remember seeing antiwar protesters the next day and wanting to punch them in the face, how could you turn the other cheek you spineless motherfuckers?

I couple months later I stated doing my own research on Bin Laden and Afganistan and 911 in general.

I quickly learned that we were going down the wrong path and doing after the wrong people.

I lost a lot of friends telling them so.

I went to protests and did sticker/poster campaigns around town.

Then we went into Iraq.

It took a lot of people a long time to not be blinded by the "patriotism/hatred" going around america during these times.

A lot of people still hold on to this hatred.

My deepest sympathies go out to the victims and families of 911, hopefully something like this will never happen again, but with the way the world dealt/is dealing with it, another attack seems immanent.

R.I.P

Was watching a video of (i forget how many,but alot) differnt peoples footage of that morning. To hear peoples reaction before spet.11 became what it was. People were like "Holy shit,a plane just crashed into the world trade center." like it was an accident other people were saying bombs were going off or maybe there was an accident. There wasnt any commentary,it was just raw footage from a bunch of differnt sources. Kinda got tear jerking when they started showing people jumping out of windows and hearing firefighters saying "At first i thought it was falling depris,but it wasnt really making the same noise,until i finally relised it was people. Hearing the pop when they hit the ground."...

Im all for the campaign in Afghanistan.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

Archived