Girls are fuckin nuts

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

If a girl (or woman) is too forward, let that be a warning sign.

There are serious issues (which you already can see) and if you

fuck her, or give her any reason to go crazy, she will. And she'll make your life hell.

Trust me, I've been there and lived to tell the tale. And you really dont want a 3sum

with a crazy girl like that. You want a 3sum with a 'closet freak'. Trust me on this one.

Rum comin through with the sound advice...I'd just like to ask you, what is your opinion on a brickrape followed by a butt pissing? Safe, or should I avoid that as well?

WHAHAHAHA

this thread is halarious

i feel for you b, (no homo)

sometimes a girl wants you so much after fucking her a couple of times

its just not worth the headache..

but if she real fly, you should definately degrade tap it..

at the very least..

these niggas might be on to something with the whole butt peeing thing..

Get head, strictly head. Dont cuddle or kiss or any of that shit. Shes gonna be crazy, and she probably is this way with anyone she likes. Then again, when she moves onto the next guy after realizing you dont want her, you may miss the attention and regret not striking while the iron was hot. Fuck it, id say go ahead and smash her like you only had an hour to live. I mean bang her head into shit and pull her hair and throw the bitch around and scream like a silverback ape and break shit and everything. If she's a crazy bitch, show her youre a crazy cat.

Get head, strictly head. Dont cuddle or kiss or any of that shit. Shes gonna be crazy, and she probably is this way with anyone she likes. Then again, when she moves onto the next guy after realizing you dont want her, you may miss the attention and regret not striking while the iron was hot. Fuck it, id say go ahead and smash her like you only had an hour to live. I mean bang her head into shit and pull her hair and throw the bitch around and scream like a silverback ape and break shit and everything. If she's a crazy bitch, show her youre a crazy cat.

i fucking lol'd after reading this