house raids

thinksucks

some advice....if you know your gonna get raided..destroy your HD, im serious. It may suck to lose some files, but If you got flicks of all your damn exploits on your comp it does you no good dude. Also dont post your shit up on myspace,facebook, or any other web community.I find it funny that these other kids think they are hot shit posting flicks of them wearing a resp and posing infront of their throw-up or piece, then have a full pic of them at a party or some shit....its just more canon fodder for the 5-0. Thats all i have to say.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna go searching for the link now. CBF to tired. but yes its true. in most of australia, and i know NSW and VICTORIA, there are laws in place.

well i sat here for ages and decided to find them. lol This is VERY good reading for you all that live in australia.

they are as folows:

This is the main body for the transportation Act:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ta1983153/

These are the links that apply to graffiti:

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ta1983153/s223b.html

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ta1983153/s223c.html

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ta1983153/s223d.html

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/ta1983153/s223e.html

Keep in mind that 1 penalty unit = $100

Let me know your opinions. just don't get caught

Note this.

i used to be a guy who thought that the whole Paranoia that goes with graff was exagerated by people but now i know very differntly.

getting arrested thew the police taking deep investigations are very very real. if you get up be paranoid they will track you down!!

unless you are a paranoid son of a bitch.

ay haha its common sence but still a lota writers dont noe it. but if u dont wanna get raided 1 less way to not get raided is, dont use etch. a writer from the BAY AREA got raided cuz he caused more than $40,000 worth of damade, jus with etch. u guys dont gota believe me but im jus tellin u what i herd from otehr writers and from the newspaper.

jus my 2cents

...Also dont post your shit up on myspace,facebook, or any other web community.I find it funny that these other kids think they are hot shit posting flicks of them wearing a resp and posing infront of their throw-up or piece, then have a full pic of them at a party or some shit....its just more canon fodder for the 5-0. Thats all i have to say.

haha yeah i know what you mean, but obviously these fake ass trendy faggots dont bomb for shit, else they'd probably know better and be more careful to have and keep two seperate myspaces one for your personal and one private. instead some just be having one where they have their face all up on that shit, fronting with their toy ass flicks like they actually catch wreck or have any style, and having their same toy ass writer friends commenting their page about when they recently bought paint and when they plan on going out.

that shit is so ridiculously wack. motherfuckers posing and fronting so hard wearing their respirators like they actually do a lot of painting, and in their bombingscience-bought t-shirts and toy ass never-was-sellout-painted trucker hats.. but there aint nothing new under the sun, there always has been and is going to be them fakes. motherfucking legal-only painters only getting up in hiphop jams, their backyard, garage, bum ass safe spots, and permission store fronts. dont get it twisted im not talking about brothers who do a lot more piecing than bombing, yet still be hitting the streets hard even when it comes to bombing and burning the lines up in the yards. i'm talking about people who only paint legally on some safe shit and dont bomb and then go on the WorldWideWeb and front like theys down. it's an insult to the culture since bombing is definately the main element of it all.

but yeah, back to the topic at hand here. if you catch wreck and don't want to get struck out at home base then be careful, be safe. plan out your shit to the core and then plan it over again. full proof, double O seven, 1-giga-bit encryption type of shit. if you dont bomb then good for you toy, chances are that you're already safe and don't have to worry about getting your house raided. like IZ THE WIZ in style wars said, "while toys are at home cuddling to their pillows...I just take my time and be creative."

Note this.

i used to be a guy who thought that the whole Paranoia that goes with graff was exagerated by people but now i know very differntly.

getting arrested thew the police taking deep investigations are very very real. if you get up be paranoid they will track you down!!

unless you are a paranoid son of a bitch.

word

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

our neighbor behind us was getting raid because some kid hit his daughter and he beat the shit out of the kid, and there was like 10 sherrifs surrounding the house, then there was a standoff, and they ran in and arrested him

it was funny, they didnt care we were watching.

random lame story, oh well

Just don't be fucking stupid enough to have shit laying around for them to raid. And no you're not allowed to watch. They'll pull you in another room or upstairs or some.

uhh, so i cant leave my blackbook and paint at my house? ok, ok that makes perfect sense!

10 kids house's raided in milwaukee..........http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/5282776.html

Read the article, this is a perfect example of people being paranoid of graffiti. "My customers were afraid to get out of their cars when they saw graffiti on the building." Spare me.

• 1 year later...

to tell yall the truth graff artists houses get raided all the time depending on the damage you have and how annoying it is when gang units see your shit up after countless times of buff.

if you get busted and you still write your name...still causing thousands of dollars worth of damage...get ready to get raided!!!