CHASE!

Inhalant

discuss on here your crazyest stories getting chased. what you do to get away. what you should of done to get away. etc.

im gonna start mines off. me and my boy was met up at the our local bowling place. then we jump into his car, went to this one spot where it was full with boxed trucks about 18-22. we parked the car near by and hopped out. we needed to hop a fench to get to the trucks. as were hitting the trucks we hear dogs barking, but we were pretty far from the noise, next thing we know like 3 good size dogs starts running towards us with a old man telling us to get out. as normal we start hopping on trucks running around and shit. as were trying to find a way out. fucken pig rolls to the gate, my boy and i layed down on the top of the trucks for a good 1 hour 45 fucken popo was calling in back up fucken shining lights everywehere and the old dude is talking to the pigs, my boy and i was kicking it for 1hr but we waited longer to make sure they were gone.

i know pretty gay but i wanna hear some stuff you guys got into.

*got this topic from lightsleeper.net

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i pissed on a chick one time and she tried to chase me down but i outran her and went to her mothers house and totally pee'd in her butt. so anyways as im leaving i got arrested yo female mad cops yo so i pee'd in all their butts

Was it in her butt?

Sorry, had to.

this one time at band camp we playin hide and seek and i got chased and it was so cool and and and... then we went back to our tents and we play pee in the butt.. and i won and it was awesome!!

i mean i cant talk bout my latest chase cause not allowed talk bout my court case!.. but ill tell ya's all bout it like it or not on Monday.. im in court! wihoo!

in this neighborhood i used to stay in, i just happened to look a lot like one of the dealers that walked around. i got mistaken for this cat and got chased up a city block by some guy who thought i sold him bad crack.

another time, the first time i painted with one of my good friends, we had decided to do day freights on Thanksgiving. there was 6 of us, plus someone's girl and someone's dog. 10 minutes in, i look down the line and see a cop car just sitting there. we started running the other way and he's hauling ass in our direction. just as we got to the end of the line we cut through a hole in the fence and as i do, i see the ghetto bird right in front of me, i thought we were done. we hid in this old building for probably about a half hour-45 minutes. we were crawling all the way up this thing, in the rafters and walls. i thought we were gonna get canned that day for sure.

I am going to use my senior moderator powers (that I don't have) to (suggest that this) move to Third Rail (and be coupled with the post that already exists).

I knocked on some young hipster couples back porch door and explained my situation. They let me hang and drink beers.

Guest spectr

one night some fat cop tried to chase me but was to fat to get out of his car and do it...

this fucking pig must have weighed around 300+ lbs...

i was running away trying not to fall down laughing..

Archived