SHOULD BE BANNED ON PRINCIPLE...

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you cockboys are too paranoid you really think cops give a shit about a bunch of teenagers that do graffiti and want to catch them so bad they go on the computer

dont be nieve..

this board IS being lurked upon by the law..

those niggas use every tool possible to get info..

yeah, a majority of people on this board dont make enough noise for it to matter but with your attitude you will go through life blindly doing dumb shit.

nahhhhh, the computer for dirt on writers?? neveeeer!!

get the fuck outta here!

You know what really gives me the creeps? What if someone who has a lot of posts is actually a cop? You may think that the people who post and lollergag are mostly hot women from California, angsty young men, and washed up software writers; and you'd be right, but there has to be at least one or two straight up cops who post here.

I thought it was still code red? Damn, I'm behind the times.

And yes, a LOT of cops lurk this board, and I for one applaud the Mods for making the decision that you have to be logged in to view any thread...Although it doesn't stop the problem, it might help to curb it a little..

Another problem this board has is people dropping info (sometimes even pictures!) on each other. I don't give a fuck how deep-seeded the beef is, you DON'T do that, it's fucking unacceptable, and inexcuseable.