SHOULD BE BANNED ON PRINCIPLE...

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I thought it was still code red? Damn, I'm behind the times.

And yes, a LOT of cops lurk this board, and I for one applaud the Mods for making the decision that you have to be logged in to view any thread...Although it doesn't stop the problem, it might help to curb it a little..

Another problem this board has is people dropping info (sometimes even pictures!) on each other. I don't give a fuck how deep-seeded the beef is, you DON'T do that, it's fucking unacceptable, and inexcuseable.

What about a CounterIntelligence Unit to spread disinformation, and root out the spies?

It would be like an internet version of Soviet Bloc East Germany.

you cockboys are too paranoid you really think cops give a shit about a bunch of teenagers that do graffiti and want to catch them so bad they go on the computer

GK got popped cause of the internet. At least a few writers have had evidence posted on 12oz used against them in court. Spots have been blown from being posted on here. In other words you're an idiot.

Someone that calls himself "Right Said Fred" calling niggas "cockboy".<--:biglaugh: