Saturday Morning Cartoons

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck soooo many good shows mentioned, I seriously miss that shit, if they showed repeats I would definatly watch them.

Who remembers Samurai Pizza Cats that was some crazy shit.

Captain Planet was allright, everyone loved the ninja turtles - my favourite was Raph and my bros was Donatello.

And that Monkey Magic show fucking rocked I loved how he rode on that cloud and his cool weapon that got bigger some how.

So I was flipping channels at one point an hour ago or so and I caught that Bratz show. I couldn't watch it. Well, I did, but a commercial came on after about 3 minutes and I flipped away and never went back. It was everything I said in my earlier post. All the characters have the flip attitudes and they were all obnoxious.

Now, keep in mind I only watched for 3 minutes but I think I got a pretty good handle on it. It makes me recall when my nephew suddenly got real 'uppity' a couple years ago. His parents couldn't figure it out but I happened to watch a ton of Cartoon Network around that time and after a couple 'time outs' for the boy I suddenly realized his entire affect was based on imitating Ed, Ed & Eddie... so, he's not alowwed to watch that anymore. He's still a little punk but most boys are, and it's WAY toned down now... of course, he still acts out but what kid doesn't test the boundaries.

• 4 months later...