Saturday Morning Cartoons

Smart

YO! FUCK CABLE!

Used to be man, it was Bugs Bunny, Plastic Man, Super Friends, Snaggle Tooth, Scooby Doo, Laff-a-Lympics, Mr. T, Smurfs, Snorks, Pac Man, Dynomutt and Blue Falcon, Mighty Man and Yukk, the Littles, Dungeons and Dragons, Fang Face, the Gary Coleman show where he was an angel, Sinbad, Herculoids, Space Ghost, Tarzan, Star Blazers, ... SO MANY, too many for me to recall now but, these days... PLUS Schoolhouse Rock...

Nowdays.... NOTHIN'!!!

So fuck network TV too!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know, what WepX said about letting her watch... that's another thing... that cartoon is rated G (or whatever) so all parents can be assured that any creativity, pre-political thought and true individualism are squeezed out before it hits the air so all that is left are attitudes (mostly really obnoxious) for the children left to imitate... I mean really, how are the children of today gonna appreciate Bratz! on the same level as I used to rock out to ELECTRICITY! or Lolly, Lolly, Lolly...

From looking at the 'cartoons' I've seen today, it seems 'our kids' are all gonna be zoo keepers... if I see one more giraffe...

AGREED ON THE LACK OF GOOD CARTOONS NOWADAYS..

HOWEVER BATMAN IS GOOD, TEEN TITANS WAS GOOD, THAT NEW SPINOFF ON THE LOONY TUNES.... SET IN THE DISTANT FUTURE IS OKAY... LOONATICS...

I ALSO ENJOY KENNY THE SHARK.

AND IM GONNA ADD THATS SO RAVEN TO THE LIST!

BUT I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF THE NINJA TURTLES AND SAVED BY THE BELL.

EDIT... I LOVE THE X-MEN...

DID ANY ONE EVER WATCH THE SHORT LIVED SILVER SURFER CARTOON?.... SHIT WAS ON POINT!

You know, what WepX said about letting her watch... that's another thing... that cartoon is rated G (or whatever) so all parents can be assured that any creativity, pre-political thought and true individualism are squeezed out before it hits the air so all that is left are attitudes (mostly really obnoxious) for the children left to imitate... I mean really, how are the children of today gonna appreciate Bratz! on the same level as I used to rock out to ELECTRICITY! or Lolly, Lolly, Lolly...

From looking at the 'cartoons' I've seen today, it seems 'our kids' are all gonna be zoo keepers... if I see one more giraffe...

Yeah, I remember GI Joe had a tad of politics. "Damn Cobra junk..."

You know, my homies son got really into X-men and he used to tell me to watch but I never had the time...

One of the best from the downfall era was The Tick...

Another one I recall from just a few years back, but it was a weekday afternoon cartoon but, every so often I'll spontaneously recall the theme to a show called Pepper Ann, I don't remember the show, just the theme...

Are Spider Riders also a product? Remember when you COULDN'T buy a doll shaped like your favorite cartoon character? In fact, I'll give $100 cash money for a Capt. Caveman doll!

(or really, money order, over the web)

I grew up watching gumby, dr who and monkey

I dunno about the others but, I watched Doctor Who,... in fact, I can remember a party but I can't remember the reason for the party... but a party at my friend Josh's house where we watched the '5 Doctors' and 'They Call Me Bruce'... yeah, we were science fiction ninjas...

heh, heh, ya ain' knowed dat...

YO! FUCK CABLE!

Used to be man, it was Bugs Bunny, Plastic Man, Super Friends, Snaggle Tooth, Scooby Doo, Laff-a-Lympics, Mr. T, Smurfs, Snorks, Pac Man, Dynomutt and Blue Falcon, Mighty Man and Yukk, the Littles, Dungeons and Dragons, Fang Face, the Gary Coleman show where he was an angel, Sinbad, Herculoids, Space Ghost, Tarzan, Star Blazers, ... SO MANY, too many for me to recall now but, these days... PLUS Schoolhouse Rock...

Nowdays.... NOTHIN'!!!

So fuck network TV too!

you named most of them. add Pink Panther, Hong Kong Phooey, The Fantastic Four and a crapload of others i cant think of right now. thats why Boomerang is the best channel on satellite.