Do You Ever Feel Like...

Rude&InTheNude

Very strange cause I was with this girl last night with some people. She's fucking hot. Huge tits. Huge ass. Perfect all around body. Even a huge colorful tatoo that covers her side.

However, she is probably the most annoying woman I have ever met. She acts like shes 11 and almost everything she does when shes with a group of people is for attention.

It was one of those girls that you don't even want to bother with. Its that bad. What sucks is, I'll be seeing her sooner or later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Very strange cause I was with this girl last night with some people. She's fucking hot. Huge tits. Huge ass. Perfect all around body. Even a huge colorful tatoo that covers her side.

However, she is probably the most annoying woman I have ever met. She acts like shes 11 and almost everything she does when shes with a group of people is for attention.

It was one of those girls that you don't even want to bother with. Its that bad. What sucks is, I'll be seeing her sooner or later.

fuck and chuck

the camera flash actually makes the tattoo look pretty bad, the colors are darker in it and whatnot, but still, its shitty-ly done, i admit, oh well, we all make mistakes

ill have a picture of the double nautical star within this week, lemme find a camera...

also seeking, ive never played hacky sack... i used to be a sponsored skater until i started smoking weed... then i got lazy...

... When you're hanging out with someone extremely physically attractive, and they say something stupid... they instantly turn into the most unattractive fucking person on the planet?!?!

Maybe I'm just being picky.

Maybe people really are imbeciles.

Maybe I just really miss someone.

whats worse is when u think someone is attractive and she turns out to be a hoe that everybody ends up bangin because her fiancee committed suicide....that makes a girl unattractive to me...

... When you're hanging out with someone extremely physically attractive, and they say something stupid... they instantly turn into the most unattractive fucking person on the planet?!?!

Maybe I'm just being picky.

Maybe people really are imbeciles.

Maybe I just really miss someone.

All the fucking time! I thought it was just me. I thought it might be that I'm emotionally stunted, which leads to the high standards because I know I'll never actually carry on with a girl for a great deal of time, which is the way I want it to be. :confused:

sometimes i feel like...

somebody's watching me

i can definately empathise with you there.

sometimes when im walking through an open space like the center of a mall i start to get uber paranoid about falling over or some dumb shit like that. i think waaay to much. i constantly have freakish hypothetical situations going through my head.

i'm an idiot.