Do You Ever Feel Like...

Rude&InTheNude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont see what my tattoo has to do with anything here...

ooo wow, i have a graffiti tattoo ooooo damn, it was done by a crackhead for 40 bucks, its not the worst tattoo, i dont give a fuck, i like it, so thats all that matters, its my cross

its getting roses added around it and im getting it redone, the rest of my leg is getting sleeved with koi and whatnot this month. so hate all yall want, its fresher than you fake pussies.

i dont see what my tattoo has to do with anything here...

ooo wow, i have a graffiti tattoo ooooo damn, it was done by a crackhead for 40 bucks, its not the worst tattoo, i dont give a fuck, i like it, so thats all that matters, its my cross

its getting roses added around it and im getting it redone, the rest of my leg is getting sleeved with koi and whatnot this month. so hate all yall want, its fresher than you fake pussies.

First of all, if you can't stand getting made fun of in every single thread for your stupid fucking tattoo, which by the way is NOT a "graffiti tattoo, please don't disrespect graffiti like that, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Second of all, it just might be the worst tatoo ever. And not only that, but your disrespecting the cross too. If you don't have any respect for your own religion, then why the fuck should we respect you.

Third of all, I don't even believe you've ever gotten pussy, on the grounds that I think you probobly look like this,

wigger_collage.jpg

And if you have gotten pussy, it's from those fat girls who like black guys, but can't even manage to get them because they're too hurt. So if by "get more pussy" you actually mean, there is more of the pussy to get, because the bitch was of Godzilla size, then maybe I do believe you.

Yeah roses and fish aren't going to help that apeshit you call a tattoo on your leg, but maybe the crackhead won't clean the needles and you'll get the AIDS and die. So I say go for it.

yea, i seem to get that on the internet, since its full of no life losers and they see me doing things... and banging their moms...

oh well, fuck you loser kids.

and sorry im not one of your fubu faggots, i wear polos.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 1400 POSTS SINCE APRIL HOLY SHIT YOUR A FUCKING LOSER

Aw you spelled it right. Funny that I can be on this computer all day, while you're out doing things with your life (presumably you mean, getting shitty tattoos and fucking fat bitches), and yet you still have the ugliest shittiest garbage tattoo on your leg, which you designed. You have a name that someone already has, it's a stupid name. But I'M the nobody.

But you're right people know who you are, I'm just a nobody, the shitty part is people know who you are because you posted a tattoo that you thought was "cool" and "hip-hop", you thought it was going to get you some brownie points, but everyone just made fun of you for being an idiot.

oh, and just to add, my tat is def not the worst, i get compliments every day on it...

this shit is the worst

228820464_l.jpg

just to make you realize shit and get off the tip.

nigga, who the fuck you think you are? you thought i got my tat to be cool, and hip hop? are you fuckign retarded? you must be one of these 'metal' kids, i bet you got a fucked up hairdo, and wear all black and fuck your little sister in the ass with a barb wire bat dont you. you know nothing about me, so stop actin like you do.

and for the record, ive never fucked a fatty.

Your tattoo is way worse than that. At least the lines on that tat are not all shakey as fuck. And the color is uniform throughout the whole thing.

Yeah I'm hella metal. Bro.

White guy saying "nigga", and meaning it... My point has been made. Peace.

artstuff071zs0.jpg

aint too special, didnt want the guy to do too much coloring cause i didnt trust him (bootleg), getting alot done to it, roses, ect. i have a double nautical star on the the inside of my calf right on the calf muscle that i tattooed myself...

oh, and just to add, my tat is def not the worst, i get compliments every day on it...

this shit is the worst

228820464_l.jpg

just to make you realize shit and get off the tip.

nigga, who the fuck you think you are? you thought i got my tat to be cool, and hip hop? are you fuckign retarded? you must be one of these 'metal' kids, i bet you got a fucked up hairdo, and wear all black and fuck your little sister in the ass with a barb wire bat dont you. you know nothing about me, so stop actin like you do.

and for the record, ive never fucked a fatty.

dont drag us metal dudes into this you little nancy boy faggot

fight your own fights, and don;t try to get others invovled