Funny Story

HardyHarHar

This one I'm fine with sharing, because A. it's not about me and B. this asshole shares everything about himself on myspace anyway and C. it's too damn bad not to share.

So I have this friend. We'll call him Xela. He's not a good friend, more of a pest, but when he is quiet and there aren't many people around he is nice.

After exhausting ebaums world and youtube, I decided to venture out into the real world. I laughed, I cried (on the inside), and then I went to a party. We all rode bikes.

When we showed up, this friend of mine says, "Gerry is in a bad mood." In fact "Gerry" had called at around 8pm to say, "Hey, you coming to this party, it's only me and two other people right now but..."

So the party progresses, and Xela latches onto Gerry. They become inseperable like two bratty kids. But they were also at each others throats. They wressle-fought on the kitchen floor. After the two of them had been talking, Gerry says, "Hey Xela says that I could never get with T____, F____'s girlfriend. We all look at each other, "What?"

Later, outside, Xela calls F____ and hands the phone to Gerry. "Hi, F____, this is Gerry, umm, I.. want to have sex with your girlfriend?" he says it almost like a question. About seven of us have been listening to this and we erupt in laughter. Then he says, "Yeah and your roomate B___ sucks, fuck him."

Later on as we're bicycling back past F_____ & T_____'s house, Xela yells at the top of his lungs, "F____! F____!" I felt so bad for Gerry that drunken fool. He must've been drinking himself into a foul mood the whole night. F____ was none too happy about it either.

So uhhh, like what do you think I should do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HIV is transmitted through direct contact of a mucous membrane or the bloodstream with a bodily fluid containing HIV, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, preseminal fluid, and breast milk. This transmission can come in the form of anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding, or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids.

HIV is transmitted through direct contact of a mucous membrane or the bloodstream with a bodily fluid containing HIV, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, preseminal fluid, and breast milk. This transmission can come in the form of anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding, or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids.

You wanna here something fucked up? My health teacher in highschool told us that you can't get HIV from oral sex because "something in the saliva has the ability to kill the virus".

Coincidentally, two years after I graduated it turned out that a shit load of kids at that school had tested positive for HIV.

You wanna here something fucked up? My health teacher in highschool told us that you can't get HIV from oral sex because "something in the saliva has the ability to kill the virus".

Coincidentally, two years after I graduated it turned out that a shit load of kids at that school had tested positive for HIV.

Is that for real? If so they should sue the school.