Sell me your SPAS-12

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr
You shoot a rabbit with a .50 cal that equals no more rabbit. Lucky you might have the ears.

and thats exactly why you shoot rabbits with it that or a 30 aught 6

LENS

CITY ARMS in pacifica has a wide assortment of shotguns in the 300 range

BULLSEYE PRECISION in san rafael also has guns, its right near san quentin. they have this dope russian semiauto rifle for around $450 that ive been dreaming about...

you dont need a background check, but you do have to take the gun purchasing class. its a 20 minutes video about guns and then a easy ass test, i passed 30/30

btw i think length and barrel, etc definately afffect recoil. ive fired a .357 winchester bolt action rifle and the kick on that was less than a .45 SW

ive never fired a shotty though so i dont know about there recoil

Are you talking about the pistol cartridge 357 m? or is that a high powered rifle cartridge ?

^weird.

i'm looking to start buying guns.

for a shotgun, i'll probably just get a regular mossberg (300?), unless i can find a street sweeper:

brent.6.gif

for a rifle, probably an AK... which seems to be the obvious choice.

for a handgun, probably a glock 9mm, maybe a sig sauer 9mm. and eventually maybe something in .45 cal.

i don't want the republicans to be the only ones with guns when the revolution comes.

and you know, zombies.

That top photo (The spaz 12) isnt a real gun its a BB gun.

Also I'd much rather a glock with a home made FSS-G ( Its a switch you put on the end cap of the slide makes it full auto and shoots 1200 RPM.) They arent hard to make, I used to have plans for one but I lost it when my comp got reformated. But if you get caught you'd get in a fuck load of trouble.

thats a bloody anti aircraft gun.

but for real, those things go for well over $1000 as they are no longer importable into the united states.

Snatch quality movie