Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gunm

Sell me your SPAS-12

I read someone on the board owned one of these babies...

spas12-metalstock.jpg

Lens has cash and wants to buy it off you...whoever you are. I am going camping in another month or so and would love to have one of these babies for some sporting good times.

why not just get a nerf ball and attach spikes on it and throw them at whatever it is u are shooting

Guest spectr

lens is so going to kill people if he gets one of these. i can just see it, he goes over shai's house and passes out with his shoes on. then he wakes up to a handjob from a crackwhore, flips out and gets his gun and startes killing everyone in the house.

lens is so going to kill people if he gets one of these. i can just see it' date=' he goes over shai's house and passes out with his shoes on. then he wakes up to a handjob from a crackwhore, flips out and gets his gun and startes killing everyone in the house.[/quote']

because the crackwhore wasnt asian...

thats a bloody anti aircraft gun.

but for real, those things go for well over $1000 as they are no longer importable into the united states.

Guest spectr
I wouldn't shoot anyone with it.

if the crackwhore is asain. don't worry lens i strongly encourage you to have guns. i think you will only shoot people who deserve it.

if the crackwhore is asain. don't worry lens i strongly encourage you to have guns. i think you will only shoot people who deserve it.

lens doesn't need to pay for sex

all in the name of self-defence..... right?

exactly....

Now, someone pony up....i KNOW that someone here owns one

Guest spectr
lens doesn't need to pay for sex

no the crackwhore shai is going to get you if you pass out with your shoes on again.

i was playing with one of those plastic glocks the other day....i dont plan on taking a firearm on an airplane or into a federal building so i dont really need one but for some reason i want one. it seems like a fun thing to own.

i dont know. im a white middle class kid with liberal parents so im not going to pretend like i know the first thing about firearms because, aside from the shotgun i used to own, ive never given a shit about guns. a plastic gun that could blow someones face off just seems like a fun "toy"....thats all im saying.

That thing looks fucking hectic.

Semi-automatic, you say? 12-gauge shells? Sounds like a trip to Broken-Wrist City.

shit, i think a small part of me just wanted to chuckle over the smart ass replies by creating this thread.

I think a gun forum is better bet.

i was playing with one of those plastic glocks the other day....i dont plan on taking a firearm on an airplane or into a federal building so i dont really need one but for some reason i want one. it seems like a fun thing to own.

agreed.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Nah, I don’t think the recoil is that bad. Shotguns have gotten more advanced since your daddy owned one to shoot squirrels. Mossberg makes tactical shotguns that 5 year olds can shoot, the recoil is little to nothing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now