MAXIM's 12 worst comedians of all time

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinbad at #1? The guys who compiled that list must be a bunch of yanks and/or crackers. The parachute pants and ridiculous outfits were, to an extent, the style back in the day. And that stand-up from Atlanta that was televised for years was a riot. Carlos Mencia should have the first slot on that list..

They were on point about Margaret Cho. I actually watched an entire standup of her and I don't think I laughed once. She tries to talk like a black chick and roll her neck and all that. The comic that opens for her is usually a gay black man. Asians only go bizerk for her because she's Asian. I think it's racist if you go crazy for a lame comedian just because they're the same race as you. Before I knew who Mencia was, some Hispanic dude I talked to kept raving about how funny Mencia is.

Maggie Cho was funny the first time I saw her... after that she sort of turned into the wisecracking girl that works at the 7-11, who shortly thereafter told me WAY too much about her own life.

Also, Seeking is right that Gallagher is funny but he makes the list because he has actually licensed his act to his brother, so now there are 2 Gallaghers out there performing under 1 name. I'm not down for that, it's just uncool.

*I mean in different venues, not 2 Gallaghers on one stage because THAT would be genius!

there is no such thing as a funny woman comedienne...

on that note I will add

dave chappelle (yes he sux, just because you can draft a few funny concepts doesn't make you good or funny),

bill cosby,

al franken

george carlin

WHAT?

i will let this stand on its own without even dignifying it with a response as to why its rediculous..

In Soviet Russia, Magazine looks at YOU!

You know, would somebody just post a list of the comedians because I have tried 3 times and each time I get to Chris Titus a flash error occurs and my machine freezes.

As far as the man with the Wiki link, I keep telling y'all he's stupid.

gallagher didnt license his name out, gallagher 2 is his brother. there was a big lawsuit a while ago, and apparently gallagher 1 lost or something. i read something about it someplace a while ago.

yakov whatever is definitely way too irrelivent to even make the list. they might as well have thrown in bob eucker or something.

carrot top is funny, you just have to see more than the shit on tv. dudes act is raw as hell. plus, dude is built as fuck an would stomp you out for clowning him.