stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i guess i just dont want to recognize that point anymore.

Touche.

But, it's pretty obvious when the ex-CEO of Halliburton makes it all the way to being the VP more or less on references alone.

I wonder how big those checks his wife gets are? Seeing as how HE can't take the money anymore...no, not his wife...maybe his accountant.

Jesus, isn't he rich enough? What the hell do you do with all that money? What's next, are people gonna start building pyramids again?

holy fuckin shit 12 pages

glad the senate defeated it

so sad that it is even relevant to them (gay marriage? creationism?)

how about darfur?

RWbodies.jpg

darfur_village_burning.jpg

not close enough to home?

what about this insane weather?

Carbon dioxide level highest in 650,000 years

November 24, 2005

Carbon dioxide levels are now 27 percent higher than at any point in the last 650,000 years, according to research into Antarctic ice cores published on Thursday in Science.

Analysis of carbon dioxide in the ancient Antarctic ice showed that at no point in the past 650,000 years did levels approach today's carbon dioxide concentrations of around 380 parts per million (ppm). The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) projects that atmospheric carbon dioxide levels could reach 450-550 ppm by 2050, possibly resulting in higher temperatures and rising sea levels (see "Ocean levels rising twice as fast"). There is fear that climate change could create a class of environmental refugees displaced from their homes by rising oceans, increasingly catastrophic weather, and expanding deserts.

co2_var2.jpg

are you serious?

If I go spend my $20.99 or what the fuck ever on my own personal American flag I feel I can do whatever the fuck I want with it..burn it...wipe my ass with it..marry into a rich jewish family and fuck my new wife on our honeymoon night on it...I mean c'mon they already took away all the good rights..let a nigga have something

O.P.

Touche.

But, it's pretty obvious when the ex-CEO of Halliburton makes it all the way to being the VP more or less on references alone.

I wonder how big those checks his wife gets are? Seeing as how HE can't take the money anymore...no, not his wife...maybe his accountant.

Jesus, isn't he rich enough? What the hell do you do with all that money? What's next, are people gonna start building pyramids again?

his wife sits on the board of lockheed martin, who just got alllll kinds of contracts.

http://www.taxhistory.org/thp/presreturns.nsf/Returns/11F1D52A38CECA9685256E7500760284/$file/cheney_2005.pdf

benefits from katrina! hahahahah! wtf?

"It appears that the VP is a major beneficiary of the Hurricane Katrina tax relief act. In particular, he claimed $6.8 million of charitable deductions, which is 77% of his AGI -- well in excess of the 50% limitation that would have applied absent the Katrina legislation. The press release indicates that the charitable contribution reflects the amount of net proceeds from an independent administrator's exercise of the VP's Halliburton options -- apparently, the VP had agreed back in 2001 that he would donate the net proceeds from the options to charities once they were exercised."

Superman is getting tired of being a superhero. So, he decides to go

out and have some fun. He flys to gotham city and asks batman if he

wants to go with him, get drunk, and get laid. Batman says no man, I

gotta protect gotham city, you know. So superman flys to spiderman and

asks him if he wants to go out, get drunk, and get laid. Spiderman

also refuses by saying he has to protect the city. So superman goes

alone. He's flying along when he sees wonder woman spread eagle, right

in the middle of nowhere. He thinks to himself "I'm as fast as a

speeding bullet. I'll giver her a quick pop and she won't notice" So

superman flys down, fucks her and flys back up. Wonder woman says

"What the fuck was that?" The invisible man says, "I don't know but my

ass is really killing me..."

Wow ....Some strong feelings here ....

I have to say with how things in this country go I have a stronger sense of pride looking at the POW-MIA flag than I do looking at the stars and stripes.

Super props to the peeps sticking out their necks for us, fuck the rich politicians who abuse the power we give them and dont have their kids stick out their necks in the same way.

0001-0410-2717-3728_SM.jpg

The order on this pole would be reversed if I put them up, but thats me.

Guest nutsonmychin!

shai-

i just found a really dope sticker you made me in 02 or something. i had been saving it, and i finally found something to stick it on, and it lost it's sticking power.

weak.

i need another.

12 pages and nobody moved this to crossfire' date=' where the rest of the political rants are?....[/quote']

the only reason it's got 12(haha now 13) pages is because it isn't[wasn't] in crossfire

plus there is a TON of shooting off at the keyboard in here

too much for it to be a 'serious' thread

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah, it def wouldnt have had as much action if i had posted it in the right place.

i was in kind of a shitty mood yesterday, and this helped.

im over it now.