Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

CALLING ON THE DESTRUCTION LEAGUE!

www . youfuckingwishyouwereus . com [copy and paste into browser]

Above is a link to a website started up by the biggest bunch of funboy faggot queers ever. They attended my school and finished a few years above me. If anyone has the time sign up to there forum and give them shit.

Let it be known that these are the sorts of misfits and social rejects that think that leaving school is their 'new begining' and it gives them a licence to act like fucking retards. They are your typical drugs, night clubs and bright clothes will make us popular.

thanks in advance.

Why the fuck do all these E-Mobb kids think they're the new Destruction League? This isn't a job for you lames, fall back

And rushawn needs to change his sig, definately not down with the handsome

I didn't say anything about you...I said something about all the E-Mob kids repsonding to a call for the Destruction League

Why the fuck do all these E-Mobb kids think they're the new Destruction League? This isn't a job for you lames, fall back

And rushawn needs to change his sig, definately not down with the handsome

ROGER THAT BIATCH!

DESTRUCTION LEAGUE? NEVER HEARD OF IT.LOL

you all seem to be forgetting why the destruction league was formed in the first place

it was responding to spammers, and really gay websites with forums. Hip hoppers and other idiots. It isnt just a group of guys who without question would jump on and follow any words u give them. If that is how some of the d.league people are behaving, you should be ashamed. We are better than that.

Fact is, although some of these kids seem kinda lame, the truth is, id put my penis in almost all the broads they party with. All in all, they seem like theyr having a good time, chilling with girls, and no biggy. They aint hurting anybody, nor are they making a big deal out of the things they are doing. Had you not posted the link, i never wouldve known of their existance. I for one will not be doing any destruction of this website....:shakehead:

e-mobb can go ahead....

E-Mobb was a cool idea when Smart was running the show, now it seems to be a buncha retards just runnin around like chickens with their heads cut off

Fact is, although some of these kids seem kinda lame, the truth is, id put my penis in almost all the broads they party with. All in all, they seem like theyr having a good time, chilling with girls, and no biggy. They aint hurting anybody, nor are they making a big deal out of the things they are doing. Had you not posted the link, i never wouldve known of their existance. I for one will not be doing any destruction of this website....:shakehead:

And that's exactly what I was thinking

Lol,this is like the cops and the F.B.I struggleing over jusistiction like they do in the movies.

Or the local cops and the highway cops in Super Troopers.

E-Mobb was a cool idea when Smart was running the show' date=' now it seems to be a buncha retards just runnin around like chickens with their heads cut off[/quote']

you're actually right. i don't know what the fuck we're doing.

i wish we could have that thread back.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now