Crazy Fucking Asians

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's that fucked up. it's just because we would never think of doing that, because we usually consider dogs as house hold pets and wouldn't think of eating them but in alot of asian countries it's not really the case.

yet we basically eat every other animal. Hell even us Aussies eat the two animals that appear on our national emblem.

Anybody who's had a pet pig can vouch that those fuckers are just as cool as pet dogs, minus the frisbee-catching capabilities. They're friendly, playful, protective of their master, and full of individual personality. They even wag their tails when they're happy, just like dogs.

They're also fucking delicious.

I absolutely love dogs, but I'd still try dog meat. Not that paw shit they're making in the slideshow though. I don't eat pig's feet either.

anyone see that video, i believe it was in china of all the black bears in cages with metal tubes stuck in to their bellies? i guess they are trying to extract the bile cause it makes them last longer in bed.

the bears looked fucked up and in pain.

Wait, what?? Last longer in bed?