Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swedish erotica

Crazy Fucking Asians

hell yea,that window was open for about 3 seconds,took a quick glance and said fuck that. Im not even eating and i still feel like throwing up.

yeah... i agree with the consensus here, fuck that... i cant even finish my sandwich... and its a damn good sandwich

yo, that's fucking disgusting

they didn't even use hot sauce

There's a chinese exchanged student at my school that I talk to all the time and I've thought of asking him if his family ever eats dog but I'm scared to ask :(

not going to click.

but there are no stray animals in this neighborhood where this really horrible chinese food place is.

i wonder why....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Looking at my pug in a delicous sort of way

When I was younger my dog got loose and was missing for a few days...when he came back his leg was all fucked up. We took him to the vet and the dude asked us if we lived in the country we're like "uhhh...no, why?" and he tells us the dog's leg had been caught in a trap. We're like wow, that's weird, go along with our day...anyways, a few days later my dad is talkin to the mailman and the dude starts tellin him how a few blocks down he had to deliver a special package to an asian family and noone was answering the front door, so he goes around back. When he got back there he saw traps all over the place and the skins of all different kinds of dogs tacked up to the walls

eating dogs isnt that crazy. people have pet pigs, but niggas still eat bacon

how can you post something harmful to dogs. i'm not in PETA or anything, but jesus man its a dog, mans best friend!(aside of cats)

you suck, dogs rule. i'd make you into hot dogs and throw them in the garbage.

SO ALL YOU FUCKERS GOIN ON AND ON ABOUT ASIAN WOMEN BEING HOT SHOULD THINK TWICE. ASIAN CHICKS EAT DOG MEAT AND SMELL LIKE MSG AND GARLIC. GO STAND ON AN ELEVATOR WITH A GROUP OF KOREAN CHICKS AND TELL ME THE ELEVATOR DOESN'T SMELL LIKE GARLIC. IT DOES.

TRUE STORY.

fuck off, dogs are tough as nails, why are you all being pussies

let the dogs lead their lives

if they wanna become chinese food, then let them

I think if anyone on here started talkin all this shit about how it's cool to eat dogs in front of me I'd cave in their fuckin skull, true story.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now