homosexual canines... or gay dogs for short....

seriously.... my two MALE dogs wont stop tryin to fuck each other... this shit has been goin on all night and it wont fuckin stop... its startin to get outa hand... i tried givin em treats and all kinds of other shit but nothing will tear them apart from each other... what the fuck can i do?

humps5jk.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
My male dog also used to try and hump my sister's male dog...he just stopped after a few days and never tried again. Maybe it took him that long to realize there was a dick there?
idk man,,,, they been livin together for 5 months now and this is the first time theyve really been goin at it like this....

do they have doggy hookers?... maybe if i get them both laid they will cut the shit?

• 9 months later...
Guest R@ndomH3ro

NUT JUMPER!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHA....

Oh as for the dogs...its not really gay, little dude is trying to dominate furry dude. Its like prison type shit.

loook! i got all you niggas honkin at each other to try and gang at the cumbers. ahahaha it's a two man advantage of hatin' and i still be pickling niggas all day san.

and i'm just like a garden lawyer. building up my evidence to present a strong case of how gay your mans is san.

grammar gorillas all day san. 1977 till forever.

san is straight corssing dress, got gay dogs, dates rikki lake, names himself johnny i have ball bags slap my face on the daily, always talkin about dicks and nuts san. i mean he used the gayleidoscope on ya niggas to try and fool you and shit but no cucumbers san. i can see through any shit, gay ray glasses, gayleidoscopes, gayzer rays and all that san.

you niggas need to check your daisy dukes in at the door. nahshamean?

alright listen cucumber, you obviously think you know who i am and youre obviously too much of a pussy to tell me who you are so this little game youre playing is going no where... and while i appreciate your insatiable appetite for my attention, i really dont think its necessary to continue this bullshit on here... the is www.12ozprophet.com not www.cucumbertriestotalkshitandmakesanassofhimself.com and unless you have something to contribute or you plan to tell me who you really are please shut the fuck up and find a new crush on a new message board to dickride.....